Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies can you help me make some head way with this new information.

My doctors office just called and said my progesterone os fine and I was ovulating that day. I'm confused because my opk showed my oh levels were high on the 30th and 1st of may. Then my btt temp chart shows I ovulated on day 19. These dates ate all over the place I have no clue what's going on. Help

-KT

User Image

11 years ago

JBergsma - how many days late are u? good luck for ur blood test! Hope u'll get bfp soon..!! :)

Ktindall - thank u dear. Sorry that i have no clue with regards to ur progesterone Q but i do hope things are looking good for u and that u will get a bfp soon.. :))

Lillith - oh wow! Gd luck with ur blood test result! Keep us updated. Hopefully its all good news..!!

As for me im on cd30/17dpo today and still no sign of AF. Not planning to t4st yet until end of the week. :)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, thanks for all of the positive thoughts, but I am really losing hope. I noticed some light spotting while checking CM (sorry if TMI) and fear that AF will show up tomorrow, making a call to the doctor unnecessary. This is really depressing. Other than the spotting and slight drop in temps (still well over my coverline), I have none of my usual AF symptoms...no cramping, no moodiness, and I was really feeling hopeful.
Thanks again for all of the support. I can't express how much it means to be able to lean on others who are going through the same experiences.

11 years ago

Lilith - keep hope alive when have nothing else we have hope. I am so glad you are sharing your story. I appreciate you

Sharayn - thank you for your support.

Baby dust to all

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Felurian! Yes this is going to be my first IUI! I'm a little nervous!

11 years ago

MrsK You'll do great :) IUI is easy. You even get to take a short 15 min nap in the room after

I just got back from my CD12 ultrasound. I have two follicles on the right, 13mm and 8mm, and one on the left which was 10mm. I'm going back on Monday for another ultrasound, and one, but hopefully two, should be ready. I was given another dose of FSH at the office. They've been giving me more and more meds every month, but it doesn't seem to be doing more for me. With how much I took, I should have had a couple of mature follicles today.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Maybe I missed it somewhere in here, but has anybody had any spotting as a side effect? I'm CD10. Last clomid pill was yesterday. Just a few drops. Brown (TMI?) Never had this before so of course clomid would be the reason. Just curious if anybody thinks this is going to mess up O time?

11 years ago

Hope that everyone is doing well today...seems quiet around here, lol.
Well, sadly, the witch got me yesterday, so we are on to a new cycle. My doctor is actually having my try Femera this time around and sounded very optimistic...apparently they've had lots of successes for women doing two months of Clomid and then getting pregnant the first month on Femera. Here's to Hope!

Good Luck Everyone!

11 years ago

I am so mad because my brother and his wife bring their kids over all the time, and they have all been super sick like throwing up and fevers, and they still brought them over. Well, now DH is throwing up and super sick! We're supposed to have our IUI in a couple days and I'm so worried that he won't be better! And even if he is, it may not be the best sample. It might be a little unreasonable, but I'm really upset at my brother and sister in law for passing it on. I'm going to have a straight forward talk with them and set some ground rules. Do not bring your kids over until they are feeling better for at least 48 hours. Isn't that the rule? They came over on Wednesday and were like, Oh yeah the baby was throwing up this morning but he's feeling better now. At least, his fever is gone but that might just be from the medicine. So, you mean your baby is still sick then.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello Felurian.

I don't think you're being unreasonable. I would be pretty upset as well. I don't condone anyone coming around me when they are sick, or just recovered actually. There is a saying in Trinidad & Tobago where I am from, that when the flu/sickness leaves one person and they start feeling a little better, it jumps right on to then next person. Also personally, I think in the case of children, they pass on sickness even faster than adults! I am sorry if anyone disagrees with me.

Do they know what you & your DH are going through?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo