Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 347 Replies | Last Page

You are so right about unexplained fertility Felurian! I imagine it's tough to know that something is wrong with you or your partner but at least you have something to work on fixing. I just tell my DH it's because his swimmers aren't wining and dining my eggs well enough! ;)
14 DPO w/ Clomid and IUI - let's hope they brought their steak and lobster A-game! Lol.

11 years ago

So, pretty sure this cycle is a bust. If it was real hcg it would be getting darker by now. I have to call this one negative, even though there is still the barest hint of a line there.

User Image

I can't believe how long it's taking for my body to get rid of the trigger.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Aww :( Maybe IVF will be just the thing you need! Do you know when you'll plan to do it?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope that it's alright for me to join this forum. This is my first cycle on Clomid and I am only on CD 8, so have no real ideas what to expect. Metformin seems to have really regulate my cycles, now just hoping that the Clomid is the extra boost that we need!
It is really great knowing that there are others out there who have gone through the same struggles...sometimes it feels as if we are all alone in this.
Lots of to everyone!

11 years ago

Greeneggsandashley- I'm on the same boat as you girl. We too have unexplained infertility and I love your wine and dine theory... LOL!!
We have done all the tests under the sun and everything is normal. I ovulate and my progestrone level last time at 7DPO was 16.0 (which they said indicates a strong O) My cycles are normal even though this one was a weird one, I O at CD9.. so now I'm already 9DPO at CD18... (I normally only go 11DPO and if my period comes this time at 12DPO, it would be a 21day cycle! That will be a first for me for sure! I'm just praying it turns out to a instead!
We haven't started doing IUI and Clomid yet, but I'm thinking that may be the next step for us if we go a while longer and nothing's happened. I hope this will be it for you!! When will you be testing???

Lisser- I do see a line, and it may not be from the trigger shot.. you NEVER know!!! Keep your head up!!!

Lilith- here's to hoping that Clomid is just what you needed to boost you up and give you a !!!

Hey Felurian- good to see you on here lady... how are you?

User Image

11 years ago

I guess you could count me as "unexplained" but my age kinda rules me out for that. My body just doesn't remember how it's supposed to do this. I've never made it work properly before, so it's very confused.

I bought DH Vitamin D and Fish Oil supplements when I picked up this cycle's Femara. I told him that if I had to take pills and inject myself, it was the least he could do. Sure, his swimmers are great, but I want them great-er. (He won't eat fish. so I figured the fish oil would give him the omega 3's.)

I am going to have so many questions for my doctor this time I have my ultrasound. His head is going to spin. (DH is feeling the pressure. This is the last cycle for the 2013 tax break!)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Huh.

User Image

12pm on the top. 13pm on the bottom. And the same tests dry.

User Image

If it is trigger, it's sure acting strangely. If its not trigger, it's way too light to make me comfortable.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hey Miracle80!
AF is due tomorrow. My cycle is an average of 33 days but sometimes it can choose to be off by +/- 3 days just to mess with me. :P The fertility nurse made me promise not to home test (should everyone else own shares in an HPT company like me? Lol). I have to go in for a blood pregnancy test on Saturday if AF stands me up. Resisting the urge has been ridiculous!!! Talk about will power!
I hope you and your DH can seal the deal the good old fashioned way. Keep me posted! I will certainly cross my fingers for all of us!

11 years ago

I see lines lisser. When do you go in for blood test?

I have PCOS
On Metformin 1500 & did Clomid 50mg days 3-7

11 years ago

Tomorrow. I did a booster trigger shot at 3dpiui, so it could still be trigger. I was expecting it to be negative by now. I'm not sure what is happening right now, and probably won't know unt Monday. For as impatient as we all are with this, only time provides answers.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo