Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Lis - i cant believe it I really thought this was it for you. Its crap why cant we have our much wanted babies. I hate that so many girls just pop them out without a second thought. Its hard hun.

Were all here for each other, we keep each other going. I am so glad i did find this group, you all pick me up when i feel like giving up and i hope you feel same hun. :-) xx

11 years ago

Lis you are such a strong woman. I've been crying and praying for you today. I know that this is your loss but it has broken my heart for you. I wish so badly things could have been different. I admire your strength to carry on and head into your next cycle. I pray with all my heart you get pregnant with your forever baby this time. Just for peace of mind, I would like for you to ask your RE to do a progesterone check or put you on progesterone right after you ovulate this cycle. I know you never had a problem without in the past but since this is your last try I'd rather you be safe than sorry. Big hugs Lis. Try to relax this evening...maybe have a glass of wine or two.

Kraken praying for you too Hun. BIG HUGS

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Sorry to hear this Lis. I admire your courage and strength to carry on, as you say you're a tough cookie. All the VERY best of luck for you going into the new cycle. It's never the end, you'll be holding your baby in your arms very soon xx

Karen is right, we're all here for each other and to draw strength from one another when life kicks us down. Praying for all of us xx

(Cute belly pic Shea!)

11 years ago

The RE called back, and they want me to wait out this cycle. My requests for the next cycle are to have estrogen after the clomid to thicken my lining before the IUI, to let the follicles grow past 20mm before triggering, to have a 3dp or 7dp progesterone check and PIO injections if necessary, to have a booster shot of HCG at about 7dpiui (I've read some things that say it can help support an early pg), and to have a serial beta req with progesterone in advance, so that I don't have to wait for them to fax the lab if I get a BFP. I'm also going to get acupuncture treatments throughout the cycle (I'm going to phone to start those probably next week) and I'm going to take EPO before O and low-dose aspirin after O.

If all that fails me, I will at least know I gave it my very best effort.

Thank you again for all your kindness and love. This was one hell of a week and its been an incredibly long year. I hope my next cycle is the one that is finally successful. If it is not, I still know I will have another child.

I hope those of us still waiting all find success soon.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lis that sounds like an amazing rock solid plan. I have heard wonderful things about accupuncter helping with fertility. Praying and fingers crossed. I'm so sorry you can't try this cycle but maybe it's best to wait. Hopefully you will get a little Christmas miracle out of it!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hi ladies, i think ive had another chemical pg. for the last two dsys ive had really bad pains snd AF is stupidly heavy, bright red and full of clots. I have to changd my pad nearly every hour its not like me :-(

11 years ago

Hi ladies, i think ive had another chemical pg. for the last two dsys ive had really bad pains snd AF is stupidly heavy, bright red and full of clots. I have to changd my pad nearly every hour its not like me :-(

11 years ago

*hugs* Karen. I wish you could have some answers.

I'm going today for my last beta to confirm the HCG is gone. I haven't had any spotting or anything since about Wednesday, so I'm not sure if or when I will get AF. I don't know if I should count the "period" I had before the rising HCG as CD1 or not. Either way I have to wait for another AF before starting meds again, so I'm technically on break for now.

Jess, hope you get your headaches under control. So soon your little man will be here!

Shea, how many weeks are you again?

Jani, how's it going?

Jen...where are you?! Hope all is well.

11 years ago • Post starter

Kraken- I'm so sorry :(

Lis- I hate that you have to wait for AF to show up. And I am 20 weeks.

Jess- I hope your headaches get better. Do you know for sure what is causing them?

Lil & Jen- I hope you ladies are doing good.

11 years ago

Hi ladies - I got lost hehe, was still following the other thread and I thought it had been quiet the last few days, do'h!

Lis your plan sounds amazing! Good luck and enjoy the break, a little break always helps bring you back to yourself :) Strange that the bleeding has stopped, hopefully it doesn't come on suddenly and heavily!

Shea - wow 20 weeks already, amazing! So very happy for you :)

Karen - sorry AF is so heavy and gross this cycle. Wish there was an easy answer for all of us. Keep at it hun!

I'm 10dpo atm and I don't feel pregnant, but boy has progesterone kicked my butt this cycle - I'm extremely fatigued, nauseous and my bbs are so sore and tender. Took a hpt yesterday at 9dpo and bfn. AF due (I think!) on Fri/Sat this week, so time will tell. I don't feel confident this cycle though...

Anyway ladies, have a good, happy and relaxing week!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo