Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Update! I went in for my hcg counts and a few other tests. Everything looks on point . My hcg level was 99.8 and today only marks 4 weeks from my last period. My doctors were very pleased. I go back tomorrow and Monday for more tests then I will be scheduled for an ultrasound at 6 weeks:) the office I go to, I'll be in there every week until after my first trimester then I'll go back to my regular OB. I'm really excited but really nervous. We have been down this road twice before and lost both. My belly is still giving me a fit but there's nothing they can do. Doctors said everything looks fine could be related more to anxiety. But I don't think so. Everyone knows when their belly hurts. No cramping just very uncomfortable! I'm praying each and every morning God will be with me and make my belly stop hurting then all my fear and worry would go away.

Congrats to the other BFP.

Ladies don't lose hope. We have been trying for almost 3 years!

10 years ago

Congrats you guys. I am so happy for both of you.
Gunzzz, I know that your prayers will be answered. I keep telling myself that God's timing is not the same as ours and that I must just stay positive and wait!
Please keep us updated on your progress!!

10 years ago

Congrats on the BFPs!

I'm about 4dpo (never got a positive opk, so I'm just estimating), and woke to some spotting this morning and light cramping. I checked against the last 3 months and had the same for two of them at this stage, so it's looking like another fail.

Sometimes the spotting is brownish discharge, but this was reddish and had some tiny threadlike pieces (dried blood that fell during fmu? -- sorry if TMI). Do you think this is of concern, or just my body being weird?

10 years ago

Hey girls!!! Wow congrats on all the bfps!!!!
Afm I just in the dreaded 2ww...ugh I feel kinda down bc I got my progesterone levels back and they were 25.3...... I know that means i ovulated but all the other months my p4 was like 30-40??? I know progesterone levels are no way indicative of pregancy but it just worries me that this month is so much lower than other months.... But I guess I didn't become pregnant then either:/ as for symptoms I've been have dull pressure/cramps since 5dpiui and very sharp ovary pains???? Very gassy and last night I completely flipped out on my dh for no reason... Ugh I'm going crazzzyyyy:) anyways I hope you all are doing good!! Xoxoxox

10 years ago

Thank you ladies for your support and baby dust. I'm still shocked and excited I took two more test this morning just to be sure #129378 (image #). All are positive. I will be telling my Dh when he comes home from work this morning. :-) I'm still praying for all of us.

Gunzz this one will stick. I'm still having dull but minor cramps my sleeping is off and I'm exhausted all day. I go for my first appointment on the 29. I think I will be in the same boat once a week Dr. Lists until first trimester is over.

Baby dust and blessings

KT

User Image

10 years ago

Took my last progesterone pill last night....so I'm in the home stretch. The last 2 cycles AF came several days before I was supposed to test....I'm supposed to test on Saturday (And I'm going to be good. No cheating...even though I want to....BADLY.) And no symptoms of AF creeping up on me.

I am so excited for Ktindall and Gunzzz!! Wooooo! I hope I'll be joining you two this cycle!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Mrs F, why are you not continuing with the progesterone? Stopping it can cause AF to show up. I would think if its being used in the tww to support pg that you continue it until at least 12 weeks.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Gunzzz and ktindall, I am SO excited for you!!! I really really hope and pray that these little ones stick for you. It's a good thing that you are getting doctor care so early on. That should help!

I want to remind you both about our graduation board! Do you remember hopefulll? She was the original creator of this board, and got pregnant with IVF and started a new board on countdown my pregnancy here: http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=5628

But you still need to come around to update us on how you are doing! You're not allowed to disappear :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Morning, ladies.

About 5 dpo and 2nd day of brown sticky discharge.

Should I tell my doc about this?

I've been getting this pre-AF spotting in other months (though usually brown and red), but now that I'm on clomid and progesterone, I'm a bit concerned there's something else going on here.

Thoughts?

10 years ago

ssurra it wouldn't hurt to call your doctor and ask. I think they'll most likely say not to worry as long as it's not heavy, but then they can know about it if they suspect a problem. I'd go ahead and call.

The article that DH and I interviewed for came out today. I was really pleased! I wish that you could read the whole thing online, but they require a subscription I actually re-typed the whole thing if you want to see it. But I won't bother wasting space if you guys don't really care. Which is fine :) It was just a lot of basics!

3 DP-IUI for me today. I've been having really sharp, intense pain in my lower abdomen for two days. That's happened the last few cycles. I don't know what it is, but it's annoying. I am NOT testing the trigger. Not after what happened last month. I will maybe do a test on 12 or 13 DPO and see what it looks like, or maybe just wait until blood results.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo