Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Are you going to wait to test for a few days then Allison?

Fingers crossed for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Melissa, I think I may go ahead and test every day from here out. Since the trigger faded the same time as previous trigger cycles, I'm confident that I won't get false positives again like last time. I was pretty excited and hopeful about this cycle because my PMS cramps didn't start on 6 DPO like they always do, but they did start late last night, a couple hours before hitting 8 DPO. So I'm kind of disappointed. I know that doesn't mean I'm out by any means, but those cramps have never meant good things. The cycles I did get my BFP I didn't have those PMS cramps. So I lost some hope there.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. With my DD, I cramped like AF was coming but she never showed. Good Luck!

Fingers crossed Felurian!

Ssurra, I agree that a 10 day LP seems pretty short. I have been told that anything under 11-12 is considered deficient. Good Luck and don't be afraid to tell your doctor exactly what you think!

Positive OPK for me yesterday and this morning, with a temp drop, which always happens at ovulation for me. I am very hopeful, as I had ovary pain on both sides this morning, when in the past I have only felt pains on the left side. My previous post about no ovulation cramps must have jinxed me, because this morning was rough! We'll see if my temps over the next few days confirm what seems to be good timing :)

10 years ago

Thanks, felurian, lisserb and lillith2 --

After 4-5 days of mostly dark brown spotting, I had one day with nothing, then my period began. Lasted 2 days at medium flow.

Today I have cramps(!) but no period. Strange. It has skipped a day before, and my doc and I think I may have some endometriosis because of the pain I have, esp. with bm during AF. Nothing has shown on preliminary ultrasounds, however.

If endometriosis is present on my bowels but not uterus, can it affect my fertility? Common sense says no, but I don't know.

Anyway, this is the first time I've had cramps and no bleeding to go along with it. Strange!

Picked up my new clomid script, so I'll start that on Sunday morning.

10 years ago

So AF got me this morning... : ( Well be skipping this month and try again the following one... Best luck to all u ladies...

User Image

10 years ago

Ssurra and Jannet, sorry about AF :( Jannet, GL with your break month. I think I may be joining you if this cycle doesn't work.

Test neg today. I'll try again tomorrow :) And so far no cramping today.

10 years ago

I tested again this afternoon just because I could (this is what happens when I have the day off and finish my chores by lunch time...), and it's a positive that looks like yesterday's FMU positive. I know I had a few negative tests in between (yesterday afternoon, this morning), but I'm still calling it trigger. It could be the start to my BFP, but honestly, after last month... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I do know that the Wondfos are inconsistent when compared to each other.

I did start cramping a bit too, but noticed it's only after I eat, or when I have gas. When I burp or toot, they stop. So who knows what that is. Weird gas cramps? Anyone experience that before? This is new to me.

10 years ago

Two tests this morning, both still positive. I just showed the tests to my sister in law (who is really good at line spotting) and she said that my two tests from this morning both look darker than the ones from either yesterday, or Thursday. And I agree, I think they look a bit darker, but not shockingly darker. She is taking the tests home to take a good picture and then I'll post it to you. She is a professional photographer and can get a really great shot. (they are still really, really light). I'm still not getting excited. If it's darker tomorrow, then I will get excited. I'll also be taking a FRER in the morning. Wish me luck

PS Sorry I've been posting so much. I don't know where everyone went!

10 years ago

Can't wait to see Allison!! Fingers crossed this is your real, sticky BFP!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo