Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. I'm on day 3 of my second round of clomid. No side effects this time so far!

I'm adding preseed and also trying fertility yoga, which sounds silly, but it can't hurt, right?

10 years ago

Those are good size follies Mrs. F! I imagine you'll get told to grow em a few more days, usually they grow about 2mm per day, so you'd have two fully mature in about 3 days and the third pretty close.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

ssurra, I think anything that helps get your mind in line with your body is a good thing. Good Luck!

Allison, thinking of you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

MrsF those are great follicles! Do you plan to do IUI with them this cycle, or just timed intercourse? Let us know what the plan is so we can start being your cheerleaders!

ssurra, ooh fertility yoga? That sounds awesome! Where did you learn about it?

Melissa, thanks. But I think it's over for me.

My FRER today was still positive, but much lighter at 10 minutes today than my FRER yesterday at 10 minutes. And after an hour, completely faded to negative. The one yesterday still has a very, very hidden shadow of a line, but this one, completely blank. Sorry to cause so much ruckus the last few days.

I have a suspicion that it's a CP, but won't know unless blood work tomorrow still has a readable level of hormone left. I just think it might be because I had negative tests, then they became positive again, started to get stronger, then faded again. And I have symptoms I never have when I'm not pregnant. But if I don't get real proof from a blood test, I won't consider this a loss because I don't actually know. I just hope that, if it is a loss, the blood test will show it so that we can meet back with my doctor about what to do next and start ordering more tests. He did say if we had a fourth early loss that we would change things around and start working on a new plan.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Oh felurian I'm sorry to hear you going through so much. I know you're anxious to get answers.

I found the fertility yoga through a local holistic baby center. I enjoy yoga anyway, so I imagine this can't hurt.

10 years ago

ssurra, thanks :) I'll make it through. I have to. Is there any other choice? And I'm jealous about your yoga class! I want to go! haha Lucky. Let us know how it works out!

10 years ago

Heard back...estridol levels are 373. Two more doses at 125u tonight and tomorrow night and then I'll go back Thursday morning for bloodwork and another ultrasound. And yes - we're going for IUI this cycle. I'm feeling encouraged!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

MrsF yay! I hope your IUI works for you! It sounds like a good plan! Good luck with your next ultrasound on Thursday. I have so much hope for you!

I'm going to just post this now because I know Melissa will want and ask for a picture ;) here is the test from today. This was taken at 10 minutes.
User Image
Also Melissa, if you get a chance, will you tweak this one for me like the one you did yesterday, please? I would love that!

10 years ago

I'm certain that's no longer trigger Allie. I'll work on it for you and hope for sticky vibes and a positive beta tomorrow.

I've been where you are with this, so I feel for you. *hugs*

Thank you, Melissa. I have been afraid to admit that I'm sure it's not trigger because the outlook hasn't been good. It has been 15 days since the shot, so I don't see how it could be. It's was jsut easier to pretend that it's the shot than admit another failed pregnancy. I am just so grateful that I have you friends to help me through it. I don't have any optimism left in me, so my realistic thoughts tell me to be prepared for a bad news tomorrow.

10 years ago

Hoping you get a concrete answer today Allison!

Good Luck.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo