Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Holly, saw ur hpts! Looks good.

Hi girls! I've uploaded my test too. Its #123857. The line is actually darker than the photo. Can u girls help take a look and advise if its e same as what u girls havr too 8days post trigger? :))

11 years ago

Thanks sharayn. FXD that something develops in the next few days.

I looked at your test and I think the only way you can tell is if your tests were getting lighter (going towards a negative or totally negative) and then you notice a trend of them getting darker.

From what I have read, everyone is different in terms of how long it takes the trigger to leave their system. Some have said it has taken a couple of weeks, so it is not uncommon at 8days post trigger to still have the trigger showing a positive. I suggest testing using some cheapies to see if you can identify when you see a trend of your tests getting darker.

FXD this is your month!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm Kavinia I'm on my second round of clomid. Me and my Husband. Have been ttc for a year. I'm 30 never been pregnant. I had some irregular. Periods when I was younger. I've been tested for everything and all test are normal. My Husband. Did have low sperm count before surgery. Now he's back to normal. I've been reading researching, stopped. Caffeine, etc...

I have a question I'm on my second round of clomid (100mg). Unlike the last round of clomid I'm not having any period/pregnancy symptoms. Is this normal?

I'm praying for us all healthy babies asap.

-KT

User Image

11 years ago

JBergsma, the worst part about triggers is that you can't always know how long it'll be in your system. I would estimate that around 12 DPO is long enough to have a pretty accurate result and not have the trigger still showing up, though. And when you tested they were negative? Or did the test line show up and not the control? If you have had consecutive negative tests then get a positive you (usually- I'm a cautionary tale) have a real positive.

Gunzzz yay for TWO follicles!!! Maybe twins this month? :D GL and baby dust!! I hope you get your positive and change the sad day to a happy one :)

proudmom, I sometimes have hot flashes, but this month I have been really weepy. I'm crying at everything.

Jupitor, wish I could help with the temping question! I don't know anything about it.

Welcome SlawrenceMom! And that's a great progesterone number!

Holly, I see lines. For real. Test again in the morning! And it would be totally normal to have that light of lines at this point. I think this site is a bit deceiving and makes everyone feel like they should be getting positives on 9 and 10 DPO and super dark lines before AF is expected to show. Also, with past pregnancies, I had a pos on my Wondfos before a FRER.

Sharayn, that looks quite dark for only 8 DPO. I think there is still some trigger, but also maybe some real hcg mixed in there, too? Keep testing and let's hope it starts getting darker!

ktindall welcome! And good luck to you! I have noticed with me that my symptoms from Clomid are different month to month. One month I had terrible hot flashes, one month I had migraines, etc. I don't think it's odd or bad that you aren't having the same symptoms from your previous Clomid round. Where are you in your cycle?

AFM I ordered my drugs from the specialty pharmacy over the phone today and realized tonight that I told them the wrong date! I'm hoping I can change it and get them here earlier, or I will have ruined my chances of succeeding this month. I'm so mad at myself!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Update: I found out today I was taking my opk at the wrong time of the day. I took it again this afternoon and a positive :) good thing is we've been doing the baby dance regularly. I'm on day 16 of my cycle. this is my month. I know it Thank God baby dust to all.

Since my opk was positive today will be ok to baby dance in the morning(that's when my husband comes home)?

-KT

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks felurian. I hope so but we'll see. AF is not due till next Tuesday so I'll prolly test again tomorrow morning to see if the 2nd line is still there. Good luck for ur next procedure too! Hope everything will fall into place for u.

Thanks Holly! Hows ur test thus far?

Lisserb -Thanks so much for commenting! Yeah the line looks dark for 8days post trigger and also dark for 7dpo. Sigh. I cant put my hopes high nor I cant stop wishing its for real. This wait is killing me. :((

Good luck ladies! Enjoy ur May 1st holiday. ;)

11 years ago

Thanks Felarian.

I hope you are doing well. Where are you at in your cycle?

Would be cool to have twins. One for each little one I have lost along the way. I hope that day turns around. My fingers are crossed and the baby dancing has been in full effect !!!!! We have a busy month so hopefully things will move quickly.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well! Welcome to all the new comers! This is a wonderful forum that I truly appreciate!

ATM: I had my HSG procedure done yesterday & I thank God that everything was normal. I am waiting now for AF to show up to go for my FSH shots that we'll be doing now, instead of clomid (I had 2 failed attempts on clomid, last attempt with rediculous side-effects!). Then we will do an IUI. I have a really good feeling that this will work for us! I'm truly hoping!

11 years ago

Gunzzz I'm just on CD 4 today, taking my third day of Clomid.

I called the pharmacy today and THANK THE LORD they were able to change the date! I will have my drugs on time. I will never order them at work without my fertility calendar in front of me ever again!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Well good luck Felarian. I'm hoping this is your month. I'm currently on te TWW. I'm supposed to test May 14. Yikes! Hoping and praying May is a happy month.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo