Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 292 Replies | Last Page

@jannet33018 - Without clomid, I ovulated around cd 14-16. With clomid, I ovulate CD 17-18 so a little bit later for me. Hope this helps!

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I hope it is ok that I join into this group. I was on a similar group when we were TTC our first and I was on clomid. I had 2 miscarriages and we had our little man in May of last year. He will be one next week. We are starting to TTC #2 now. I just got my period for the first time since I had our son even though I haven't been breast feeding for 3 months and the 2 months prior I was only BF once or twice a day! This is the same issue I had befre - I do not regularly ovulate on my own. So, starting on Sat (CD5) I will start clomid again. Anyways, I had such an amazing experience last time I was part of this sort of group, I was wondering if it would be ok if I joined in again?

Thanks!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Holly: I usually get around the 20th of the month give or take a couple of days. (She's kinda unpredictable as of late!)

Sharayn: I hope this is it for you & you have a little sticky bean in there!!!

ATM: I am just waiting to get started on the next step...

11 years ago

Jannet I have a very consistent trend of ovulating 7 days after my last pill of Clomid (on the months I did not need a trigger to ovulate). The cycle days I ovulate aren't consistent because I have taken my Clomid different times (days 5-9, 2-6, etc.) But 7 days after last pill is ovulation, with pos. OPK five/six days after last pill. I can't say if ovulation times are different now than before Clomid because I didn't ovulate before taking it.

moconnor, welcome! Of course it's okay that you join :) The more the merrier.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Margaret!! How've you been?!

I can't believe that you were on the thread, got pregnant, had the baby and he's now almost one! And I'm still here, lol!!!

I ovulate abolition the same time on climbs as I do without it. About CD13.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lisserb!!! I saw you on here and was so happy to see someone I know!!! I can't believe I have a 1 year old! It is crazy. Is this group spun off the original one? Happy to see there is still a thread for clomid girls!!! How have you been? What is your current plan of attack?! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Marg,

The other thread is still there, it's just dying a slow death. There are three of us who post there occasionally, but not very often.

I'm on hold right now, prepping for an IVF that will hopefully be in the next couple of months. I'm hoping that I will get called for it with my next AF in three weeks. I managed to get pregnant three times last year with IUI, but one was ectopic and then two were chemicals.

I was diagnosed with a clotting disorder, so I'll be looking into lovenox when I get pregnant from the IVF. I'm currently taking one low dose aspirin daily.

11 years ago • Post starter

Ladies,

I'm so excited after a positive on my opk and doing the baby dance. I'm not even going tobthink about thecwait I'm just so excited. I go for my progestrone levels on day 22 of my cycle. I'm just enjoying life. Being thankful and grateful. Baby dust to everyone I've been praying for us all.

KT

User Image

11 years ago

I posted my test #124859. Line still visible! I sure hope its not the trigger although there's still a chance it is. -_-

11 years ago

Good day ladies! I hope everyone gets these BFP this month. I am on day 3 of clomid and these side affects are killing me. I have severe headaches, nausea, sore boobs, night sweats. This is horrible!! Good luck to anyone taking or about to take clomid for the first time. It's worth it for the end prize too!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo