Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Welcome, Rae! I hope your IUI works :) I've heard of plenty of successes with less than 9 mil post wash! I have hopes for you!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

I went ahead and tested earlier today just to see what my trigger is doing, and it looks just about right. Maybe a little darker than past 7 DP-Trigger tests, but good. It's hard to compare because this is the only test I've done this cycle. My other trigger cycles all showed their first negative on 11 DP-Trigger, so I may test that day to see if the trigger is still showing. That'll be Friday, 9/10 DPO.

Melissa, I've seen you poke around here a bit lately, what have you been up to?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Welcome Rae, I hope your first IUI works out!!!

Gunzzz: I hope it's twins as well , but all in all, just want that you have a good, healthy & safe pregnancy!

AFM: finally showed up this morning. So I called my Dr's office to let them know. I start going in for daily injections from tomorrow morning. Does anyone know how many days it lasts for? Then next step IUI with DH.

So nervous and a bit scared, I don't even know why!

to us all!!!

10 years ago

gunzzz - I started progresterone on cd12 and am still taking it nightly (calling doc today to see if I should continue, but I believe she said until I get AF).

I never had a postiive OPK this cycle b/c I cheaped out and only bought the 7-day pack thinking that's all I needed (doc said to test started cd12 also). So, I'm only estimating my dpo.

Spotting started 4 dpo (cd21) and continued as mostly dark brown but occassionally with drops of reddish spotting until yesterday, which is 8 dpo (cd25).

My LT has never been longer than 10 days, though my doc doesn't seem interested in this as a problem, so I'm expecting AF tomorrow now.

How many rounds of clomid did you go through til your BFP?

10 years ago

OK. Baseline ultrasound today....everything looked good, so I start the injectables tomorrow!
(eeek!)
Talked to RE and he said doing IUI this cycle was a marvelous idea...so we're in.

I'm excited but very nervous. (I'm nervous each time we start a new process...)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Darian, you weren't in the RE office today, were you? I was making an ass of myself everywhere I went. So if you were in Avella with the freak on the phone, that was me. :-)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Yay Mrs Flasche! I hope this is your successful cycle!

Allison, thanks for asking about me. I'm just hanging out.

I found out that I have a protein S deficiency as well as the factor V leiden clotting disorder, so that's two now. I went to get the protein S retested last week. I need to call in tomorrow to see if they have those results. Because of the two disorders now, I definitely will need to see a hematologist. I've asked to have that referral put in already, so I hope it has been. It can take up to 6 months to get into see a hematologist. I refuse to wait that long. I'll probably choose to do the lovenox and push my RE for it instead of putting off my IVF any further.

AF got me on yesterday, so I called in my second period to the "period hotline" at my clinic. Hopefully they'll call me back on that to say they now have me on the schedule. It'll still be July before I can go ahead, but it would be nice to know that I am definitely on the schedule.

Hope everyone is doing well today, and welcome to Rae.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Mrsflasche, no not today but I'm telling you these meds make us women crazy lol!:)

10 years ago

I called in to my doc's office and asked about the spotting and when to stop taking the progesterone (she told me until I get AF, but bottle says 2 weeks, which are now up).

Doc didn't reply at all about spotting - ha. So I'll assume it's "normal." All that brown and threadlike stuff just seems so irregular to me!

She told me to be done with progesterone as of today and see if I get AF. I've read some of you say that lack of progesterone will bring on AF, so I'm curious how quickly it'll come. She'll re-prescribe clomid in that instance as well.

If I do conceive, I should start back immediately with progesterone and take through first trimester.

Has anyone had similar circumstances?

10 years ago

Did you test with an hpt ssurra? I would do that right away, because if it is a bfp, you'll want to get back on progesterone tomorrow. If its not a bfp, the progesterone withdrawal should start af within a couple of days.

Good Luck!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo