Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Ugh! I had a huge drop in my BBT this morning at 9DPO and I'm not sure if I should be worried. I know that I should look at the cycle as a whole and not obsess over one temp, but I can't help but be a little bummed. Hoping it shoots back up tomorrow!

Sharayn, I'm praying with you that those test get darker! Good Luck and stay positive!

Proudmom, sorry for your symptoms :( I hope that they clear up for you quickly!

Good Luck Everyone!

11 years ago

Lilith, it could be an implantation dip. Keep thinking positive!

Sharayn, have you been testing daily? Is the line getting darker than any previous tests? I've had trigger show until 13 days past the shot, but it was very, very faint. Yours still looks pretty dark to be 11 days past trigger.

My real bfp positives showed up on 10dpo, but it was also a lot more faint than yours line. I think it's a good possibility you have a combination of both in your system right now. You won't know until that line starts to get darker though.

Darian, where are you? Hope all is well.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm here!! Sorry been busy with life!!! Ugh:( I go Monday for my u/s then iui next week!!! Fxd for everyone!

11 years ago

I have zero will power, lol. Tests came today, so of course I couldn't resist. BFN @ 9dpo. For those who might enjoy a good squint, I posted it in the gallery :)

11 years ago

Ok. Had my ultrasound today. I posted in the other (old) thread so I'll repeat myself....

The other night I was taking a shower and my bb's kinda hurt. Thought...Hmmmm....so the next morning did an OPK and it was positve. Strong pink line....darker than the control. Did another one this morning and still positive, but a little more faint. Had a little BD last night, so woo hoo....

So - go in for the u/s and yep....left side still had some follicles not real big....but the right side, I had released...there was fluid, there was a great lining in my uterus, and so I didn't have to take my trigger shot. DH went to the appt with me, so he got to get a good look at what we've been looking at every month....hopefully he learned something. And we were given strict instructions to BD tonight. I start progesterone tomorrow, and test on the 18th.

Wooo! It was nice to have my RE so pleasantly surprised!!
When I got this cycle's Femara, they gave me the old one, where I took 2 pills (I'm supposed to take 3.) So they called the pharmacist and corrected it, but in order to take all the pills, I took 4 on the last day. I know I'm not a doctor, but I wonder if that did it? I suspect that I ovulated before the trigger shot was supposed to happen....that my folliicles don't get as large as they suspected they did before they start rupturing????

The doctor was not as excited as I was when I was trying to suggest why this was happening this month.....I like ANSWERS. (Maybe this is why my regular OB jokes and calls me a control freak.)

So....even though everything is happening before we leave (we leave Sunday AM) I'll still say that if we're successful we have a little pineapple. :-)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Good Luck Mrs. F!! Have an amazing trip and here's to bringing back a little pineapple.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Laldies,

after my positive on my OVK. My temp has came down today. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Mrsflashe-i'm hoping you have your little pineapple.

Lilth - I know the feeling. I've done that a couple times and got a BFN. Let's just hope that you will get your BFP soon.

User Image

11 years ago

Alright Ladies, temps went back up today and and I took another HPT...walked away at about 6 minutes and came back an hour later to a faint line. I'm still calling it BFN, since it was after the time limit, but can't help but be hopeful. Can it be an evap if the test isn't dry? I am terrible at this waiting thing. It's a good think I bought LOTS of tests, lol. It's #125317 in the gallery.

ktindall, my BBT always takes a nose-dive on the day I ovulate...usually a day after my first positive OPK good luck to you!!

MrsFlasche, it is awesome that you ovulated without the trigger! The tww is stressful enough, without having to deal with testing out trigger. Sending you lots of good wishes too!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

11 years ago

Good day ladies! Today is my last day of clomid...next step, BD!! HOPE EVERYONE IS BLESSED WITH BFP THIS CYCLE! XOXO

11 years ago

Hi everyone. Can you please give me some input on my hpt? #125596 posted. I am at 11dpt and 10 dpo. Can this still be trigger or what do you all think?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo