Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies.....how is everyone doing, it's getting quiet on here...hope all you ladies are doing great! As for me, I am now in my fertile window....lol we BDed Monday , skipped Tuesday and will give it a go again tonight ...lol...I am not using opks this cycle so we shall see. I am trying sooo hard not to dig those opks from the cabinet.... God help me.....lol

User Image

11 years ago

@ Katie, Good Luck honey! Continue on the natural NON testing :-) You never know, it might just be they key to success :-)

11 years ago

@Dolphin, Sucks about the insurance company. I am pretty certain mine doesn't cover any of that either..

11 years ago

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)

11 years ago

My OPK is finally POSITIVE! Ovulating a couple days late but that is A-Okay with me!

11 years ago

XO!!! away!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Best of luck to all the ladies who are ready to ovulate and in the TWW!

I've just been here reading updates as they come and enjoying our time off from TTC. I've really recharged mentally and am very focused on going the natural, organic, homeopathic route. I switched my multivitamin to a whole-foods multi from New Chapter....so I'm making sure every supplement is pure and not chemically induced. New Chapter also makes a prenatal....so I can switch to that come summer time if needed. I'm hoping it just helps me all-around now and for the future be stronger physically and mentally.

Other than that, just getting ready for Easter Sunday! :)

Have a great weekend ladies!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

This is driving me crazy.....I cheated and used an opk this cyle, after I told myself that this cycle I will not use anything.....lol...anyhow I took an opk last night and it was - ...took one this morning and still-..... I have no idea what that means.....I used CBD tests.....the line on the one I took last night looked darker but still not a positive, the line from this morning look lighter, so maybe I Oed early Friday??...

User Image

11 years ago

So... I was trying so hard not to get into a mental battle with myself this month over symptoms but I failed. I have an 11 day luteal phase and today is 11 dpo so I was going to test this am and then move on with life. BUT last night I had like 4 drops of blood so I thought game over the witch is here. Now... Today... Nothing. Still a little cramps but no blood. Sigh... Now I'm mentally challenging my body to not start af minute by minute... Ill try testing tomorrow maybe if af holds out. Aghhhhh!

Happy Easter all!

11 years ago

I took another opk today and it was negative..so I'm guessing inked early?...I'm going to use opks until AF to make sure I don't O later...I have no idea what's going on....I should have never dug those tests out..lol...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo