Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Looks like a great positive HPT!! How exciting!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

The Dr said I am ovulating as we speak to BD my butt off and that everything is PERFECT! If I want him to do a SA on the hubbs he will but he thinks since we have already conceived twice that his sperm is good but he will do whatever we want. We are going to try a couple more cycles then send him in :-) He wished I would have came in Friday which would have been CD14 but they didn't have an opening so we had no choice! So here I sit at CD17 with +OPKS for two days! Yippeeeeeee :-) HOWEVER, we only baby danced once within my fertile period and that was yesterday. I will again twice when he gets home but if I have ovulated already today it might be to late for today's to help any.

@According,

@Dolphin, I would be so pissed off and disgusted if that news came my way!!! I HATE hearing crap like that! My best friend gets pregnant if you look at her wrong and she doesn't want them either!

11 years ago

Started my clear blue advanced digital opks on Saturday and so far all ate negative..... My cycles have been a little strange ....feb it was 28 days, march 28 days. April 36days ......so who knows about this cycle.....

User Image

11 years ago

Mandy
Get to it!

Oh I was so annoyed when I heard that news I wanted to scream!!

11 years ago

Well due to weekend scheduling we only got to BD one damn time before ovulation! Makes you feel like everything you have done this cycle was for nothing! We didn't even BD yesterday!!! My niece lives with us and we are in the middle of a custody battle with my Sis so by the time I went to bed last night after dealing with her my husband was ZzZZzzzzZ and I figured whatever, the chances of this time making or breaking it isn't going to matter! Sorry to be a bummer today but I am in a mood! My Dr said that I ovulated yesterday and I had a temp spike this morning, nothing like the last two months but it's up there so we will see what tomorrow brings.

11 years ago

Mandy
There is still hope! BDing before ovulation is better than after! It one takes one! Ha! I am in a mood today too! I already warned my coworkers to watch out!

11 years ago

Ok ladies I am writing this very cautiously with lots of optimism!!

I tested my trigger out on 6DPO or 7DP trigger it was a positive. I then tested on 8dpo or 9dp trigger it was a positive but a lot lighter then the 6DPO or 7DP trigger test. Well yesterday I tested at 10DPO or 11DP trigger and it was back to the same darkness as my 6DPO or 7DP trigger test. Last cycle by 11 days post trigger and 10DPO my pregnancy test was negative. This morning I tested again and it was darker than last night. We are talking a good looking positive. Am I crazy this can't be still the trigger can it?!?!?!

11 years ago

I've never had a trigger shot so I am of no help to you with personal experience BUT I hear it is usually gone around 8-9DPO. But I have also read where people get faint positives all the way up until a few days before their period. But the fact that yours got light then darker sounds like a
to me!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies I started using the clearblue digital advanced and so far

CD 7-11were negative
CD12 (today) first flashing smilie ....

User Image

11 years ago

Start baby dancing honey!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo