Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 300 Replies | Last Page

@Katie, Start baby dancing honey!!!

@Dolphin, did you test again? Go get your Beta done!

11 years ago

Test last night and this morning. It is DARK!!!!!!!

I just went in for bloodwork and will let you all know the results later today when I get them! But oh man am I sick today! Dizzy, nauseous ugh.... Not sure if it is pregnancy related or I caught what my coworkers whole family has gone through. Either could be it I suppose!

Katie
GET ON IT!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Keep me posted!

11 years ago

Congrats Dolphin!!

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

Katie, I got similar opk results! I got my + on CD 12. I'm really hoping this is the cycle! Keep us updated

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

I got my bloodwork results back and... It was a !! I am pregnant! Both my progestrone and HCG levels were great! I am so excited and so nervous at the same time! I don't know what to do with myself. I just hope that this one sticks and is in the correct spot!!!

11 years ago

Congrats dolphin!

User Image

11 years ago

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :-)

11 years ago

to Dolphin so excited for you!!

my hcg draw and progesterone was not so great hcg:52 and progesterone 10 so we'll see how things go FX i can't lose for a 5th time

11 years ago

How many weeks/days are u according?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo