Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 300 Replies | Last Page

I just have a feeling I missed my window this cycle, this cycle just seems to be off for some reason...well we BDed on Monday the 25th ..28th and 29th...FF said I was suppose to o on the 29th, but I Took a opk that day and it was nagative....some other site that I didn't o until the 30 and 31st..and another site said I'm still fertile until tomorrow....lol...I have 2 opks left, should I just test when I get home from work tonight?or just forget the testing and just see what will be...my lest AF was march 16...when do u ladies think I should have Oed?

User Image

11 years ago

@Katie...are you temping? That would help. It's hard to say when you will ovulate or if you did. Have you ever temped before? If you did, you could start temping in the mornings to see where you are and see where your temps are falling (when comparing your past temps to this week's temps). This *might* be able to tell you if you are pre or post ovulation. Have you had EWCM? Boob/nipple soreness? Just keep BDing every other day and see what happens!

AFM....yesterday was a bit tough on me.....surprisingly. At church, we had newborn babies all around us. Those little newborn grunts....stung my heart. At brunch, we went out to a restaurant that had a delish spread....and again, babies and LOTS of pregnant women at all different stages of their pregnancies (some 5 months, some ready to pop). It was slightly deflating. I thought I was in a good place....and then it just surrounded me! I was fine after we left and went over to my SIL's to spend the day for dinner....but whew....it was definitely tough on my heart and mind. Never been around that many newborns and pregnant women!! I was like "come on!".

Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday! My son and I have off for the week....so we are getting ready to meet my friend and her daughter out to see The Croods at the movies. Talk to everyone soon!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Katie
As Boston asked are you temping? One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't temp and just did OPKs my firs year TTC. While OPKS are helpful they also can give you false hope or discourage you when you may have just missed your surge. Try the temping as it will tell if you ovulate as an OPK can be positive and with no ovulation.

Boston
Sorry to year about your bad day! No one in my family has babies as our child would be the first grandchild on both sides. If we get there that is! The problem with me is I enjoy babies and they make me happy but then I go home without one. That is what ultimately hurts!

aleerph
and ! I hope that this is your month!

AFM
I got a + on an HPT 5 days after my trigger which I suspected but I like to test out the trigger and find out how long it lasts. It was a very faint positive. But I also tested yesterday at 9 days past trigger and it was the same very faint positive. I would have thought it would have been out of my system by then if it was really faint 4 days ago. But I guess I will test again tomorrow and see what it says. I don't feel like I am still in the game at this point though.. The 2ww stinks!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Id not temp. My cycles have been 28 days since my D&C . I got my first AF feb. 16 fallowing my D&C and again on march 16th....the opk that I took Friday the test line seem to be almost as dark as the control line but it was a digital so it showed a negative. But then after all i might have been looking into that line too much....but the test I took sat the line seemed lighter....maybe I missed my window by a few days?....my positive opk from last cycle was march 2nd..

User Image

11 years ago

User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Here is my Fertility Friend Chart, I input this morning BBT and it raised my cover line from 97.47 to 97.59 and then moved my ovulation date to CD20.
What are your opinions? I had watery CM CD18 and CD19, then very little CM CD20 then CD21/22 it was really Creamy.

CTP removed my cover line when I "set ovulation" but still hasn't noticed a temp shift and is basing my ovulation date at CD19. I had HORRIBLE ovulation pains Friday which was CD19, I mean HORRIBLE but my temp jumped up that morning and has remained higher than my highest temps before that day so I assumed I ovulated CD18.

The things that make us go hmmmmmmm

11 years ago

Mandy
I would say the 18th as well. You wouldn't think you would have that much of a temp spike that stayed high without ovulation. Do you subscribe to Fertilty Friend? I have thought about paying for it but I use it for free now and I am not sure that paying for it will give me a wealth of information that I don't already know.

AFM
I got a negative on my HPT this AM so the trigger is offical out. But I am 10DPO so I am thinking I am out again this month. But I will test again in two days to see. Otherwise I would guess AF with show her face Sunday at the latest...

11 years ago

@Mandy- I would definitely say you ovulated on CD18. Temps don't lie (which is why I love temping)! You have a very visible thermal shift, so it's safe to say you are in your TWW. Good luck!!

@Dolphin- You never know what tomorrow or Thursday morning will bring, so sit tight (I know it's hard!) and hopefully your hpts will turn positive again. Which brand are you using?

I never payed for a sub on FF, but did have a few free trials. It was nice, but....not enough to pay for. It gives you percentages of pregnancy success based on your symptoms....kind of like what CTP does.....but CTP is free! CTP gives you a LOT more in the TWW than FF does. I enjoy FF's charts more visually....and I like that FF has an app for iPhone and iPad users. But, all in all, CTP is more comprehensive and provides more support. Just my personal opinion though!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I do not pay for Fertility Friend, I think the things they tell you gives you false hope as far as "triphasic charts, implantation dips, etc" Non pregnant woman (ME) get those all the time and get their hopes up! I have learned to ignore them.. That is really the only difference I noticed during the free trial.

11 years ago

I appreciated the free trial on fertility friend when I was new to temping and still learning about my cycle. Now I don't feel that those extra features would add much. As a matter of fact my doctor told me to stop temping because I ovulate in a predictable fashion and in her opinion those temps past ovulation are just somewhat random and don't tell you anything. So now I temp during my fertile window just to confirm ovulation and then stop.

AF showed up finally on Monday so I'm not sure what actually happened this month but onto another cycle!

11 years ago

Boston
I was the Wondfo internet cheapys. They have been very accurate for me throughout my 3 years of TTC. I will test again tomorrow at 12 DPO. I have been feeling the normal crampyness of AF coming and my boobs have been sore like they usually are before AF. I also had a slight temp drop this am, although that doesn't always mean much. Anyway thatâ??s where I sit!

Mandy
I agree all those things they say indicate pregnancy then bam AF arrives! Then you look through the pregnancy charts of others and they are all over the place!

aleerph
So have you done other testing to see why you may not be getting pregnant after your loss? I know you talked about not being able to do fertility treatments due to your history of multiples, but does your Dr. have an idea why you are not conceiving?

AFM
Just waiting this 2ww out. I have to drop my husband off on Sunday at the airport for a business trip. He will be gone for a week. Not too excited about not seeing him for a week, but I will manage!

Quick question for you all. Boston you started this thread by saying "So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!" How many of you swear off caffeine? Do you drink decaf instead? What about sugary drinks? The world of TTC is filled with opinions on what to drink and not to drink..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo