Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 300 Replies | Last Page

I haven't been on all weekend! Mondays are a bitch at work so I will have to catch up later. Just wanted to say Hi and today is CD1 for me! My temp plummeted Sunday which I knew it would and I started spotting so here we go again!

Good Luck Ladies!

10 years ago

Mondays are a bitch with or without work! Oh am I dragging today! Sick too! Feel like crap but am thankful for it! I have been driving myself crazy for the last week about this pregnancy... I am so happy one minute and in denial about it the next. I just feel like it is going to be ripped out of my hands somehow...

Katie
CRAZY! Ha those thnigs are kind of creepy. Well now you have a chance to prove it wrong!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

AF any day now. I gave in and took a pregnancy test yesterday with a BFN. Lost hope again. Just have killer hemorrhoids

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

We had our first U/S today and we saw the heartbeat!! It was crazy! It was still too early to hear it but we could see it and it was amazing! We go back next week so we can hear it! I am still in shock!!

10 years ago

Dolphin CONGRATS honey! I bet that was awesome :-)

10 years ago

I missed my period, but I think I'm going to wait a while longer before testing again.

10 years ago

TryingAndHoping did you test?

I was going to also let you guys know the one thing I did different this cycle and I can't help but think it helped! I did the pineapple core starting the day after ovulation for 5 days. I just bought a whole pineapple took the skin off and cut it into 5 equal parts leaving the core in. Then ate the pineapple for 5 days straight. Just decided to throw this into the mix and I got my this cycle! I am not a firm believer in all of the crazy myths and crazy things women try but I did get my the cycle I did the pineapple core! Just thought I would share!

10 years ago

I ended up getting my period, so we're trying some new things this cycle. Right now I'm trying out my first cup of Fertilitea, and my dp is taking zinc.

10 years ago

Fainted yesterday. Hope it's a sign, but doubt it.

10 years ago

Fainting is no fun!! FX that it is a positive sign :) but hope you don't faint anymore.

this group has become so quiet! I'd like to say I got a BFP a week ago!! and the tests are getting darker plus I started progesterone very early this time.... and I've decided to switch to a different dr/ office so that there would be less negative feelings associated with the office

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo