Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to you and your hubby Dolphin! You did it!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

So the Dh was too tired to do the baby dance.....aww sometimes just want to punch him....well I'm sooo mad....I k ow I shouldn't b but I am..hope we still have some time since today was the first day of the flashing smilie face on my clear blue advanced digital opk...

User Image

11 years ago

draw was yesterday at 4+0 wks 10 days after implantation

11 years ago

Katie if today was the first day of the flashing smiley then you still have a few days. It is supposed to give you an average of 4 days advance then the solid smiley is the actual surge which is the best two days so you should be fine!

11 years ago

According
I am going to say do as I say not as I do as I am a nervous wreck right now, but it is still early so don't be nervous ! You have plently of time for those numbers to go up! Are they going to do a recheck?

Katie
Kick DH in the butt! Just kidding but really have a chat and let him know how important timing is. Sometimes they don't know as much as we do about the babymaking. Good luck and get to ing!

TryingAndHoping
Where are you at in your cycle now?

AFM
Thanks for all the ! I am still in shock and totally nervous! I just want this one to stick and be in the right spot!! I have been cramping off and on and have had some pain on my right side and leg that has me worried. But I keep telling myself this is all normal and I can't do anything else to change the outcome. Better said then done let me tell you!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies, he promised me that we will today!!!i just hope he doesn't change his mind.....lol...today was day 2 of the flashing smilie face...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies husband was much better tonight! Now if he only cooperates tomorrow ....lol..

User Image

11 years ago

Lol Katie, be seductive ;-)

11 years ago

I've been nauseous the past few days, with no fever. I thought it was psychological so I went out yesterday and vomited infront of an entire restaurant. I feel so embarassed, and I feel like it's too early for it to mean anything :(

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

@Trying, everyone is different but I have heard that you are most likely to only get symptoms after implantation.. I didn't get nauseous until I was almost 6 weeks pregnant. My last miscarriage I lost at about 5.5-6 weeks and I didn't get sick at all. some people get sick right away, my best friend found out she was pregnant cause the day of her period not coming she was hoovered over a toilet all day, bless her heart that was the worst pregnancy she had!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo