Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 300 Replies | Last Page

HeeeeeeYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ladies! Hope everyone had a nice day :) I've been having some nice days lately lol maybe because I ovulated or more so that hubby has been in a great mood and when he's crappy holy shit watch out the worlds ending in his eyes :) Men such babies!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, AF is finally on her way out! I will start using the opks to see if I ovulate this cycle after my D&C.keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is going to be the cycle for all of us!!! How is everyone else feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

Well we will start trying today! Wish me luck :-) i am wishing all of you bunches and bunches of luck!!! @Michelle, YES men are babies. Mine was getting a bit down after not succeeding but we are hopeful so he has been pretty chirpy the past couple days, he's is excited to try AGAIN! Thank goodness work has been going great also or he would be ruining my moment LOL

11 years ago

Katie-- congrats on beginning a new cycle of OPKs! I'm still waiting to get my positive OPK and will be the first "true positive" since my D&C. I had many, many, many OPKs falsely positive due to the leftover HCG in my system....so to see a REAL positive will probably make me cry!

I did have some EWCM yesterday...on CD11. I usually have it roughly 4 days before my positive OPK, so I'll be waiting...DH and I won't be BDing until tomorrow night....his work schedule is terrible. He works 12 hour shifts completely opposite from mine...so our BDing is always Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm trying to keep this stress free and just taking OPKs to even see if I will ovulate....but if we end up getting it just right, I'll be okay with that too.

Looks like we are all in the same boat here....either waiting to ovulate or waiting to get AF. Nice!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I may have ovulated yesterday, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I was taking tests almost every day last cycle.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

GIRLS!!!!

Got a positive OPK!! My first REAL positive since my pregnancy loss in October. Wow......wow! Just enjoying watching the test lines get darker as the day goes on....

Cramping on left side....

Thank you for normalcy! 4 months after our loss....

Congrats on your +opk Bostonmama....enjoy the next few night!!!i just started with my opks since AF left yesterday, I'm starting early with my opks to make sure I don't miss anything since my cycle might be a little off after the D&C!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Katie....definitely start early on. I started CD6...I know that's super early but, doesn't hurt.

Now whatever happens, happens. I'm just so thankful to feel normal, as I haven't felt this way in a very long time. Whether the spermies meet the egg or not, I'm not stressing.

Hey ladies. Just saw this forum and would like to join if you will have me. DH and I have been TTC for almost 3 years (April 2013 will be our 3 year mark) we have had one mc and and an ectopic both on clomid cycles. I am back at medicated cycles this month for the first time since May 2012.

Last night I got my LH surge and I knew I wouldn't be taking my ovidriel as scheduled this weekend as this happened before. My body made me ovulate before I could take the shot. I had my day 11 u/s today and I had a 27mm follicle along with a few smaller ones. I also did bloodwork that indicated I ovualted already. We did last night and this AM so hopfully we caught the egg! But this ovulation really snuck up on us!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Welcome Dolphin!!! Yes, we would love to have you be a part of our group!!

We are within 1-2 days of each other as far as ovulation! I just got my first positive OPK today...and BDed at 3am this morning....will later tonight and Saturday night! Here's to the two week wait!!!

So glad to have you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo