Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

We all must be within a few days of each other. I stopped testing yesterday....sick of seeing stark white negatives! I am symptom spotting like usual....but have also had some oddball symptoms too. Upon checking my daily nipple sensitivity...LOL....I had some clear white liquid come out. Nothing since....but freaked me out! If I end up getting my period this weekend...I will be calling my GYN for that! I just had a full ultrasound on both breasts in early October and all was normal (I have a small benign cyst in my right breast, but I get both breasts checked every 6 months via ultrasound). So, I dont think the nipple leakage is serious....and hopefully related to pregnancy hormones.

Ahhhhh....despise the TWW.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

TODAY is the day!!! we have our first RE appointment in 2 1/2hrs! I have been thinking of this day for the past 3 weeks!!!! DH is still pretty upset about his SA and last night he finally did some reading and realizes that we will have to do IVF with ICSI with is something I've known since we found out about is SA... but he was to upset for me to tell him... this morning OMG hes so touchy and I felt like walking on eggshells making sure I didn't say the wrong thing! (I now know how men feel while were on AF) hahaha

Wish us luck! and I'm taking donations for IVF if your interested :) jk

I'll update more after!

Married 4-25-09 Started TTC March 2011 First angel baby May 2012 @ 5 weeks Second angel baby October 2012 @ 7 weeks After our 2nd mc i found out im Rh- 5th round of clomid. We just found out that DH has low motility and 0% morphology.

11 years ago

Hi girls...

It is with a heavy heart that I have to take a break from CTP for awhile. I started spotting today and that is my monthly cue that my period is coming within a few days. Pregnancy tests are stark white negative. I am out.

I don't know if I'll go back on BC now or just use condoms with DH....right now I feel just like giving up altogether, so I'll wait until my head clears and make a better decision later.

If we start TTC again, it won't be a for a few months at the earliest....as February-June are our ideal due date months.

Thanks for all of your advice and help these last few weeks. I wish everyone here the best of luck!

@boston, I'm so sorry to hear that and you will be missed. I really hope everything works out, again sorry to hear this.

11 years ago

Boston

Sorry to hear that! We will be thinking about you and hope that everything falls into place no matter what the outcome is. Always remember we are here for you if you need us! Stay strong and enjoying just living!

Kalie02
How did your appt go? My husband says he understands what I am going through but I don't think ever fully will. In male factor infertility the male is kind of put in the same boat as the female and it is interesting to see they they can come up with the same type of emotions as woman. Ha how about I will donate to your IVF if you donate to mine ;)

XO
Only two more days till Saturday.. I am excited but not at the same time!

AFM
Absolutely nothing... No symptoms, no real cramps, just nothing! By this time I am usually cramping a bit and have really sore boobs.. Don't know what to think really!?. Time will tell.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

@Dolphin, I am excited yet scared! Excited cause of the possibility yet scared of the BFN. EITHER way I will be okay, if this month isn't my month then I am using PreSeed and OPKs next month :-)
Yahhhhh!!!!! I am going to post my PT no matter what the result.

11 years ago

Well I'm officially onto another cycle. But... I'm still happy about this cycle because I had a 13 day luteal phase! First time in a year that I felt like I had a chance! Bring on ovulation.

To those girls testing tomorrow, good luck! So excited to hear some good news!

11 years ago

I will post as soon as I take it, I will be 12DPO :-) If it is negative I will be okay, we will continue to try! To everyone else as well.

11 years ago

Hi girls,

Still here. I'm not completely taking my break yet, as I like to get the notifications and see what everyone is up to on our forum! I think I just need a break from tracking, answering the questions and perusing the HPT gallery. That seemed to stress me out the most....!

I'm trying something different for my next TTC cycle....I wanted to share it...

Hubby and I are trying the Maca Root and Tribulus herbal supplements. They both improve male and female fertility. Enhances libido, promotes hormal balance, normalizes ovulation, helps with ovarian cysts, decreases antisperm antibodies (61% increase in conception!) and increases a healthy blood flow to the uterus.

All of that sounds right up my alley!! So, we are going to go that route to see what happens. The Maca Root you can take up until you conceive, but the Tribulus you only take CD5-CD14. Hubby can take both supplements all month long. It's worth a shot, right?! Look them up and see if they might work for you! They are all natural, so can't hurt.

:)

Hi Boston! I have a love/hate relationship with the pregnancy gallery. I'm glad you are sticking around and going to continue TTC with us. Keep us updated on how they make you feel. I am taking the FertiLaid and really haven't noticed all the "good" affects people rave about other than the energy. We have a pretty active sex life so the increase in sex drive is something I probably won't notice. Lol
It does say it takes a couple months to really feel it so we will see. Next cycle we are going to use PreSeed as well.
Good Luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo