Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Aleerph!! SO glad you stopped by to join us!

Wow...your story has just really touched my heart. I can't imagine what you went through....to lose all 3 babies. Big hugs to you. D&Cs are hard to recover from, I hear you. The bleeding is endless and the emotional pain seems to linger a lot longer. You are in the right place for venting frustrations about the ups and downs of TTC.

What are you doing as far as tracking your cycles? Temping, opks, fertility meds? Or are you just letting nature happen without all the stress? :)

Again, welcome!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for the invite;) glad to be here. I've decided to get on birth control pills to straighten my cycles out... Every month I have brown spotting after my period that lasts for a week... Which I'm not happy about.. Had a ultrasound a few weeks ago and my doctor is concerned about the lining of my uterus she says its really thick but could be thick due to my period was about to start... I've had thyroid test done it was normal. Now I have to make a appointment for bc pills. I think I need ths break its taking a strain on my mind body and soul. I'm ready to relax for a little bit and be stress free ;) hubby is out of town and I'm sure ill miss the chance this month considering he comes ack the day I'm supposed to ovulate. Oh well;) how are you ladies doing? What do you do to increase your chances?

11 years ago

Hey ladies
Bostonmama I saw that episode of Long Island medium too... Not sure if I believe she's not a fraud but it made me smile. My grandma passed away a year ago and sometimes it makes me laugh to imagine her trying to run after all three.
This month I'm cycle day 10. Took a month off from charting last month and not knowing drove me crazy... This month I am happily reunited with my thermometer. Not doing much else besides prenatals and folic acid. My husband was just told he has low mobility. Anyone know anything that can help with that?

11 years ago

Here is some info I found on sperm motility for you:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/428775-diet-to-increase-sperm-motility/

Hoping speeding up those spermies helps you out

Sorry to hear about everyone's losses... it breaks my heart to know others have to feel this pain as a lot of this year has been spent with tears permanently imprinted on my heart... it pains me that others know this pain intimately as they miss their little angels

A little intro for those that don't know my journey so far.... We lost my son due to a cord accident on March 27th, Delivered him after 11 hrs of labor at 16 wks 4days since his delivery we lost twin blighted ovums around 9 wks in August, then MC after seeing a precious heartbeat in one baby 3x and 1 empty sac in uterus... dr said if body absorbed the lost twin baby A would continue but unfortunately after 5 days bed rest we lost healthy baby A on Dec 26th @ 10wks 4days & most recently MC a couple weeks ago at 5 wks

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! Hello Melissa :) Well I've had no miscarriages not even a chance at miscarriage lol I'm starting to fear I have bad eggs! I'll be going on month 18 tcc. Oh my I forget your name with the triplets my heart truly goes out to you!!! I don't think I would have recovered after all of that :( Gosh give me some of the strength you have since mine seems to be dwindling :( I'm so sorry you have had to suffer with that BUT I am sure you will certainly have a second chance and will have those "babies" back :)

Okay ladies I know in my case here's to a 2014 BABY!!!!! Woo HOO maybe a new Years baby lol but of course a few days before would be nice with the tax deductions lol I know I'm sick :)

11 years ago

Afternoon Ladies!

Michelle-- Yay for 2014! :) You've still got some time to have a 2013 baby though for that tax deduction! Hahaha! Question....have they ever had you go for a CD3 blood draw to check your egg quality? Or is that something you will be doing in May at your fertility appointment? Are you still going in May??

According- I hear you about feeling bad for everyone's sorrow this past year. It's what binds us together on this site though....we all understand what each other is going through. TTC is a truly frustrating process. Will you be going through any bloodwork at your GYN in the next few months? I would ask for a work-up....one for women who are having trouble getting and staying pregnant. I'm going for my next work-up in April....my endocrinologist suggested PCOS...and is testing me for a bunch of other things. I do have a cystic right ovary....but unsure if that would qualify me for having PCOS...

Aleerph- My DH thinks Theresa is a fraud....but when I watch the shows, I'm not sure. I teeter back and forth on my conclusions. I of course want to hope and believe....buuuut....eh. We are within one day of each other for our cycles...! I'm temping and doing OPKs....we shall see what happens and if my body remembers how to ovulate.

Hi Roo....welcome!! The brown spotting is a nightmare I'm sure. I bled for 14 weeks straight after my D&C and believe me, I HATE bleeding more than I need to every month! Would your hubby be willing to wear a condom during your fertile times or are you set on going on BCPs to control the spotting? I had to go on BCPs for 3 weeks in late January and I hated the way they made me feel. I was a total beotch....and my back is all broken out in these pimples...YUCK. Felt like a teenager again. Whatever you decide I'm sure is the very best for you! (I was on Loestrin....def. would not recommend!)

Hope everyones having a great Tuesday.

Last years obgyn has my fsh tested and I was told I was fine :) no where near menopausal lol I don't know maybe they are too week or too strong!! I think it's all ust plain old bad luck :( I guess it is just not my time. I'm making an honest effort not to stress or be obsessive this tww and we shall see what happens. I think I may have o'd from the right side so maybe it'll be my good luck side lol

11 years ago

I'd love to see how everyone progresses in this forum topic. I'm on CD13 right now, but I have irregular periods so I always feel CLUELESS.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

Ha I know how you feel with irregular cycles! I didn't O until cd 61!! Talk about irregular but I have pcos. Is there a reaso for your irregularity??? Do you take anything to try and regulate it??? I hope next cycle won't be this bad for me :)

11 years ago

Welcome TryingandHoping!! Please do stick around!! I'm on CD10....think a bunch of us are around the same time.

I haven't gotten anything close to a positive OPK yet....I usually don't ovulate until CD20 or so...."normally"....but I am coming off of only a 3 week short stint of Loestrin to stop my constant bleeding from a D&C in October. That crap probably screwed me up....so I'm guessing ovulation is NOT right around the corner for me!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo