Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 300 Replies | Last Page

@Katie, I know this whole process is stressful.. Keep your head up hun.

11 years ago

Hi ladies ! How are you all doing? I will be starting my clearblue advanced digital opks on Sunday ! Kinda excited but a little nervouse since my last cycle was kinda crazy!

User Image

11 years ago

According
Good luck for your !! Keep us posted and your nerves calm while you wait!

Katie
Do you still have the cheap ones? I always use the cheap ones up until it looks positive and only confirm with a digital. I have saved tons of money by doing that! Just a wanted to pass along my experience! Good luck!

AFM
I also do fertilityfriend.com and on Wed it finally marked as ovulation on Saturday. So I should be good! The chart on here has to be almost perfect for it to show ovulation. My temps have still been rising or staying high so I am good there! My boobs have been super sore since about two days ago and my nipples are so sensitive that I can hardly touch them. But I am thinking that is from the estrogen supplements. It would be nice if it was the progrestrone from my ovulation that is climbing higher and higher! But we shall see!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I don't have any cheapies ...I just have the clearblue digital ones and now bought the clearblue advanced digital..

User Image

11 years ago

I've been getting my opk or hpt on amazon for free shipping most recently I got 30 hpt for $6 :)

Hope all you ladies are doing well!! Af due tomorrow but FX she stays away, I think I got the faintest of faint lines on my HPT but will keep testing to make sure

11 years ago

Pretty sure I got my BFP :) hopefully this little one will stick, I want the test to get darker as right now it's very very faint but so far no AF and she was due today also

11 years ago

Congrats according! Cant wait to see your positive hpt! Those are so exciting!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats According! have you posted a pic yet? did you retest this morning?

I'm out fishing with the hubby today so I'm killing time lol. Went to rally yesterday and it stormed its ass off! I swear I will never go anywhere again on the bike if there is a slight chance for rain. This 30% chance of scattered storms turned in to 2" of rain, hail, and tornado strength winds!!

Anyways, took a Wondfo OPK yesterday around 11am and it was almost positive. Took another today and it was no where near as positive. Used the same urine with a First Response OPK and it was wayyyyy darker than the control line! So I am just not going to use my Wondfos anymore. I'm just glad I had better ones to test with also! I'm happy though, looks like I will have a regular cycle this month instead of the dreaded fluke I had last month! I also didn't temp this morning now I wish I would have!!!

I will skim through here in a bit and respond!

11 years ago

Congrats According!

Well it happened again today.... My DH's friend girlfriend is pregnant.. Yes girlfriend and this is the woman he cheated on his wife with. He is also the type of guy who never wanted to be a father nor will appreciate a child. In fact he hates kids and never goes any where that kids are... ugh sounds about right! Nothing else new. Still have a positive on my hpt from my trigger but it is really faint. So hopefully it is a negative soon or gets darker so I know what is going on.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

xoxo: bike riding in the rain sounds like no fun at all!!!

I posted my HPT that I took today :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo