Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 300 Replies | Last Page

To funny. I did not mean to shock you. My last perinatologist said a glass wouldn't hurt anything so I figure its my consolation prize during my period. I stop all together 2 days before ovulation. :)

11 years ago

Congrats on the positive OPK.. Good Luck and I think we are all within a few days of each other so I'm excited to see who gets what this month. Maybe, just maybe we will ALL get lucky! My estimated day of ovulation is today, tomorrow, or Tuesday depending on which calculator you use! I will keep everyone posted in the next few days to see if/when I do! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

11 years ago

Hi all hope you are all doing well!

bostonmama08 you had asked a few posts ago about if anyone was taking prenatals or fish oil. I have been taking both. The prenatals since we started ttc and the fish oil off and on over the last 3 years. How about you?

xomandyxocheyxo did you get your temp rise yet?

aleerph I am not a wine drinker but I have similar love for beer but never during or after ovulation.

TryingAndHoping I would say one glass of wine that week before ovulation wouldn't hurt. Going over board and getting drunk is one thing but one glass will probably relax you like you said.

Things have been pretty good hear nothing new to report just waiting till I can test. My temps have been high and pretty steady so we shall see!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I have started to use opks a few days ago, they are still negative. I usually get my semillie face on Cd 14 -16 somewhere between there...lol...hoping that not much will change after the D&C I had...hope you ladies are doing great!

User Image

11 years ago

I did, this morning actually! It jumped to 98 degrees! hopefully it stays up :-) I am with you on the beer, I am definitely not a wine drinker unless its Moscato. I do not drink during or after OV either. Maybe we will all get good news here within the next Two weeks!

11 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo your comment, "I am definitely not a wine drinker unless its Moscato" could have came right out of my mouth! on your 2ww!

11 years ago

Hi Girls!

@ Dolphin....I am taking daily (are you ready?):

* Women's One A Day Multivitamin
* 400mg (or mcg?) of Folic Acid
* Fish oil w/DHA and EPA 1000mg
* Flax oil w/Omega 3,6,9 1000mg
* 2000 IUs of Vitamin D (my levels were REALLY low)
* Cranberry tablet w/probiotics and Vitamin C (maintain healthy urinary tract after a painful UTI in December!)

Hoping this is a good, healthy combo! :)

I'm 3dpo and I generally start testing at 6dpo. Yes, I'm nuts...but it doesn't bother me to start testing early and seeing BFNs. I'm the type who needs to test, because not testing will bother me more! Been doing it for quite a while, so it's my usual routine!

Did you ladies ever try the wine Malbec? It's our absolute favorite wine! Hubby is a beer drinker, but I'm definitely not. One glass of wine (and some sushi) does me well.

Yay Mandy on the temp rise!! I'm hoping to hear good news soon on this forum!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Wow Boston that is a lot! Do you take the Omega 3-6-9 during your whole cycle? I read that you weren't supposed to take the 6-9 after ovulation? I take...

* Rainbow Light Prenatal Multivitamin (Whole foods and has probiotics in it)
* Omega 3
* Omegea 3-6-9 up till ovulation
* Royal Jelly (This one I have taken over the last year on and off. I am going to start again if AF shows her ugly face)

UTIs are the worst! I also test early as it drives me nuts! I am 5dpo and I usually wait until 8dpo.. My symptoms are so unpredictable now that I can't rely on them anymore!

11 years ago

The bad part is NORMAL symptoms we after ovulation are so dang similar to pregnancy signs sometimes that you get your hopes up for NOTHING.. I have just tried to not put to much thought in to it, so much harder to do than say though. Lol

11 years ago

Hi ladies it's been awhile :) I am 11 dpo today and I absolutely refuse to test!!!! I may and I severely emphasize MAY test 13 dpo depending if either I starting which I seem to be prone too or if af just shows. Not sure anymore of my lp it will either be 12 or 16 days :( It started off as 13 then one cycle it bumped up to 16 and was 16 days for about 23 cycles so I'll see how this cycle goes.

I take a lot as well...

Prenatal
Flaxseed oil
vitamin D3
and extra folic acid for good measure :)
Baby aspirine

Not too bad I guess but its been helping my nails grow lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo