Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Dolphin...I got a lot of O pains on CD 14....we went bowling as a family and while we were just sitting waiting for a lane, I felt nauseous from the pain shooting from my ovary area. It lasted roughly 20 minutes....then was a dull ache for about an hour after. I experience that every month the day after my first positive OPK. So...it confuses me because my physical signs didnt correlate with CTPs chart. If CTP is right....I dont think we BDed enough for a positive HPT this month....

My hubbys Flax Oil softgels are the "Now" brand. He orders them online through DPS Nutrition.

*sigh* i feel like im out already this month....i hate the wait.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay, I have a question and it might be tmi but I have to ask.. Before ovulating this month I stayed pretty dry up until AFTER my tempature spiked. I didn't start having CM until 3DPO and its white CM. is this normal or could I have ovulated later? I usually always ovulate around day 16-17 and usually ALWAYS have EWCM but not this month. The only difference is I was taking Evening Primrose Oil and started the Fertilaid.

**Shrugs** Next month we decided we would start using OPKs also instead of just BBTemping and checking CM..

11 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo - I think it is "normal" that EWCM changes month to month. It does for me. Some months I have great amounts for several days. Some days I have just one little bit and then nothing. I also get the same type of CM right after ovulation. EPO can help produce more EWCM, I took it two cycles and didn't notice a change. I did take generic robitussin and that was great, made it very clear and stringy (TMI) as opposed to it being so thick as it usually is. Instead of going that route again, I've been using Pre-Seed the last 3 cycles. Dh and I both like it but no BFP yet with it.

So many women that I have talked to on here get O pain but I never do, ever! The only way I know I am ovulating is EWCM, I don't chart my temp, I do take OPKs though.

I've tried every herb known to man it seems so this month we aren't trying anything. Nothing, no OPKs or anything. More than likely I can't get pregnant anyway until my prolactin levels are lower and I won't know that until April. I am secretly hoping that in the meantime I get my BFP!

11 years ago

Hi Mandy,

I looked at your chart and the watery CM is definitely fertile CM...and your temps look to indicate a thermal shift, which is a positive sign of ovulation. I think you're doing great so far!

I agree with pbc910...every month is different for the fertile mucus. I think as long as you're charting (start OPKs next month...you won't regret it!) and paying attention to your body, you're doing it right. It's just that damn 20% chance every month of actually getting pregnant! I hate that percentage!!!

7dpo.....or 5dpo.....(whichever system I go by....either FertilityFriend or CTP)....hpts are negative! I don't know why I expected otherwise! I think I was spoiled last time I was pregnant by getting such an early positive. But again....I'd hate NOT knowing, so I test early no matter what.

Boston
If the supplement is just flax seed you are fine. But if it is the Now omega 369 then it does contain epo as those are the ones I take. I get very similar O pains as you do. I have had a few months when on clomid or femara where I get so sick I am in bed all day! It really makes bding not so fun. But my hubby understands the goal and has a good sense of humor so we get through it! Keep positive you may just have a weird looking chart that will only go up and stay up!

XO
Cm can vary a lot. Mine can be different month to month. How much water you consume can have an effect on it to.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I just looked up the Omega 369 and the Flax Oil softgels...both have the same omega 3,6,9 in them....with the flax oil added to the softgels I take. Once we chatted about it a few days ago, I stopped taking the flax oil softgel just to be safe. Unsure if that will even help, but it was worth a shot to be better safe than sorry!

I have a plan....I went shopping a few days ago to buy some new bras at Victoria Secret...and stopped in to Old Navy. I saw a really pretty summer dress....colors that just drew me in to it....and matching thong sandals....super cute chunky necklace. So.....I decided that if I am indeed NOT pregnant....and won't have a belly over the summer, I am going straight away the day I get my period to buy that entire ensamble!! Either way it's a win-win. LOL.

If I do get my period, I have got to come up with a way we will prevent pregnancy until May. I haven't even approached the condom subject with DH yet....and have yet to look in to the spermicide. I simply will not go back on BC...only to take the months to wean off of it. I guess I should start getting a plan together.........!

I drink a ton of water, to be honest it's all I ever drink!

11 years ago

Just got my positive opk today!!!! So excited!!!!i will start the tww in Mexico!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Katie! Have a great time in Mexico!

XO
I don't drink much else besides water either. I just don't think I drink enough of it.

Katie
Good luck Katie! I hope positives stay! Have a blast in Mexico! We took a vacation in January and it was amazing!

Boston
Why do you want to prevent till May? Good idea on thinking about treating yourself!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo