Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the welcome! back at ya!

So my alarm went off at 6:30 and I usually snooze it a few times. Today I was up before the alaram went off and BDed asap!

in your 2ww!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Welcome to the forum dolphin1204. ...you are in good company !

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Katie! Good luck with this cycle and the opks!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I thought I was ovulating..but now I've gotten 5 days of positive OPKs. This has never happened before, but man is it frustrating.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

TryingAndHoping...what OPKs are you using? Your body may be trying hard to gear up o ovulate. Keep BDing though to make sure the spermies are there to meet the egg!

CD14 for me....I'm going on 24hours of having a positive OPK. I am taking about 4 OPKs a day...just to keep track of how long this surge will last...and if it keeps going and going. I'm holding my breath as this is the first rodeo for my ovaries since September of 2012.

Is anyone taking daily vitamins? Prenatals? Fish oil?

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm doing digital OPKs so I can get the smiley face results. I have too much trouble reading the results otherwise.

I'm trying to BD every day while this is going on! I just keep reading that I'm probably not ovulating this cycle and I'm nervous..

11 years ago

I'm going on 27 hours of positive OPKs....and I'm starting to worry too. What did the research say about lengthy periods of positive OPKs??

11 years ago • Post starter

Ovulated yesterday... On to the obnoxious tww. I hate being 1 dpo. I like the time leading up to ovulation because its all about hope And of course, having a great time with my hubby:). Afterwords I just feel resigned to two weeks (or in my case 11 days thanks to my wimpy luteal phase.) until disappointment. Not knowing and not being able to do anything about it is so frustrating.

On a lighter note.. My husband made a joke today asking if I was back on the wagon. I miss my evening glass of red wine already. Nothing beats it after a long day at work. Somehow water just isn't the same. I just feel classy with a long stem glass in my hand!

11 years ago

And for what it is worth I don't know if I trust smiley face opks. I got positives on and off for 3 days before ovulation. Until the EWCM kicks in and temps spike I'm skeptical. I would think a few days of positives aren't that abnormal. Theoretically it's probably a combination of super sensitive tests and your body continuing to surge until you ovulate.

My doc said stick to bding every other day to maintain good swimmers and not to get to worked up about opks. Hope that helps!

11 years ago

Omg Aleerph I have not drank since I have been trying to conceive, but does anyone else feel tempted for a glass of wine during ovulation week? Sometimes I think if i just do that, I may relax enough to ovulate!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo