Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 300 Replies | Last Page

I am saying Yahhh cause my hpt's are negative but I am late and I start my testing this cycle so yes if I didn't get my BFP I wanted to hurry up and get the witch :-) although if my temp doesn't drop further in the morning I am going to test again with a cheapie.

11 years ago

Mandy
I can totally understand wanting a fresh start after a weird cycle! Good luck with the tests I hope they result in the info needed to get you a bfp!

Dolphin
Yay for DH being home! Can't wait to hear what you two move on to. Hopefully the clomid does the trick. Ill send positive sticky vibes your way. And... Ill buy some stock in Tylenol because it sounds like your usage will be going up.

As for me... Just when I counted myself out because of DH being gone my body kicks out a little egg two days early! Turns out that goodbye dancing may have been baby dancing after all. So now the question... I was going to skip progesterone this cycle but now that there is a chance, do I take it? It makes my period brutal and the doc said there is no evidence that it improves rates of live births but then again she did prescribe it... Votes or experiences?

11 years ago

I have no experience but I did read mixed reviews about it as far as whether or not it has been proven to increase the chances but if in your heart you feel safer taking it then I suggest you take it. If you don't take it will you always wonder "what if"?

Just something to think about :-)

11 years ago

o
I'm having pain in and around my bellybotton ....do any of u ladies have any ideas of what it could be...it hurts when I cough or put any pressure on my bellybotton at all, my bellybotton feels hard as well.

User Image

11 years ago

Aleerph
Yes Tylenol is my friend! But I am trying to stay away from it if I can! What was the reason your Dr prescribed it? I would if you think this is in fact a good month! It wont hurt to try! I dont have any experience with it either as Mandy said. I took estrogen last cycle and will again this cycle. Bad periods stink! I take enough Advil in 3 days to last a normal person 2 months!

Katie
That's hard to say as it could mean a lot of things coming from that area. Where are you at in your cycle?

AFM
DH is home yeah! Clomid headache has been coming and going.. yuck! But my body and mind feels better on clomid. Femara seemed like a waste of time for us!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

AF was suppose to be due today...but something went crazy with my cycle and I got a positive opk on April 6 ...so AF might be due April 18 or so...my last AF was march 16th.

User Image

11 years ago

Katie--could be some tummy or gas issues. That is the area where your intestines are....are you at all constipated? Eat something that didn't agree with you in the last 24 hours?

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

I feel fine, just have a headache my body feels sore...I did go workout on wed. So maybe I just used to much weight on the machines ....

User Image

11 years ago

CD 30, but no idea how long this cycle would be. I feel hopeless this cycle too. Last cycle was 39. Every time I have what I think are pregnancy symptoms I always get AF, so I just don't know what to do.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

Katie
How are you feeling?

TryingAndHoping
I hate that when you have all the right symptoms and bam AF shows! It is so hard because AF and pregnancy sysmptoms can be the same. Keep your chin up!

AFM Finished my clomid on Sunday PM and started the estrogen last night. Pretty fun stuff having to put pills inside of you. Sorry if that is TMI! I have 2 weeks worth of doing that. But my body feels great! At this time on Femara my bones would be aching and I would be feeling sick all the time. Interesting really!?!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo