Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 300 Replies | Last Page

You take the Benadryl "after" you ovulate. Some people start 3/4DPO and take it up to 9/10DPO. It is said to help with implantation in cases where your body fights off the egg thinking it is a foreign object so to speak.
I am going to start taking it Saturday which would be 3DPO if I ovulate on CD17 like I usually do. I will take it until 10DPO to make sure I take it past my implantation date.

11 years ago

According-

When do you commerate your angel day? I'm never really sure when to think about my girls but I'd really like to have a day in my mind for them. Is it the day you miscarried or the expected due date? If that's to personal I won't be upset if you don't answer. :)

No symptoms outside the ordinary yet. Trying really hard to not pay attention and take the pressure off a bit though. Ill be testing on Easter at my mother in laws house so I want to take as much emotional buildup out of it in case I have to hide disappointment.

My in laws live an 8 hour car ride away.. I hate making that drive but its worth it to see family. Anyone else traveling this weekend?

11 years ago

Question Ladies.. I am temping so I will know for sure when/if I ovulated but I have always had a regular and ov on CD17 but my OPKs are still coming up negative. My CM is that of fertile CM so I am BDing until I know for sure that I ovulated but is it possible to ovulate and never get a +OPK?

11 years ago

XO
Yes it is possible. You could have missed your surge depending on when you tested. If you tested in the AM your surge could have been at noon etc. With diluted urine you could miss your surge too.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I have been testing in the morning when I wake up at 5:00 and at 5:00 when I get home. I tested this morning and when it comes up negative I waited to pee until 11:30 and tested again and still negative. We shall see though, I am going to keep testing and BDing until I get my temp spike and go from there.

11 years ago

Your day 16 right and day 17 is your usual ovulation? I have had a + OPK only about 12 hours before ovulation before too. away!

11 years ago

Thank goodness!! I was thinking I was an oddball Lol

11 years ago

Yeah my Dr thought I was crazy when I came in twice and told him I had gotten a + OPK the night before. His response was well those can be wrong and I said well test my bloodowork then. Sure enough I had ovulated both times. We missed out on triggers for two cycles cause I got my first + OPK at 11pm and had already ovulated by 8AM the next day. Timing is everything!

11 years ago

@ aleerph I understand I struggled a lot after we had him about when/what we would do to celebrate when his due date came and then his angel day... We have chosen to celebrate his birthday as I was induced 1 year ago tonight and delivered him March 27th since that was the day I delivered him I think that's best to think of as his birthday especially since babies rarely come on their actual due dates (plus his due date is a day before when my cousin had her baby so it's easier emotionally if I don't do it so close to what will be her son's first birthday)

With my miscarriages I'm not exactly sure... the twins due date was just 2 days ago and I just quietly reflected on them & did my best to have a strong day.... I remember all my miscarriages due date better than the actual day I passed the baby/babies as it was like a week long process (from finding out I would miscarry, or starting to spot to actually passing the baby) so with them I will probably just reflect on the babies when their due dates come around.

11 years ago

Here is a quick update on the possibility for us moving on to IUI. We called our insurnace to see about the details. Well it turns out once we move onto IUI or IVF we will become official diagnosed with Infertility on paper. Which means all of what they are paying for now will never be paid for again. If we were to just pay out of pocket without consulting our insurance company and getting labeled infertile and a viable pregnancy was a result they wouldn't pay for any of the maternity care either... So yeah we are going to wait a few more rounds of just meds/triggers... If it isn't one thing it is another!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo