Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Deal!!!!! Next month will be our month :-)
Good Luck Ladies.

11 years ago

Well my temp took a major dip so the BFNs I have gotten are correct, the witch will be here tomorrow as scheduled! Trying a few new things this round so I have high hopes!
good Luck everyone and I will check back after church to see who got their BFPs!!!!

For the ladies that got BFNs like me, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! Next month will be our month..

11 years ago

The showed up on Sunday just as predicted! So I am on to another cycle! I have my ultrasound tomorrow AM. Really hoping for that in a month!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I will b testing tommrrow, im very nervous, I know iys early but I just cant wait...does of u ladies know if a UTI effects a HPT in any wam

User Image

11 years ago

@Dolphin, Good Luck and let me know how the US goes..
Fingers Crossed for Christmas babies!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Good luck Katie! I don't think a UTI has any effects on HPTs at all. Never heard of that, but haven't ever googled it either! LOL

Dolphin....best of luck to you with your ultrasound....let us know how it goes!!

Okay girls....I have some news...

I've been having some tummy issues, especially after I eat....and yesterday I called my doctor to see what I could do. He told me to have an ultrasound done on my gallbladder, stomach and kidneys. I went to our immediate care center (as it was after 5pm) and had my bloods taken and an u/s done. 5 hours later....the news was my gallbladder is contracted...so I'm now set to schedule a CT scan on my gallbladder with the dye injection. If that test happens to turn up normal....then it's off to have a GI scope. My doctor asked me if my husband and I were still TTC....and said that I couldn't TTC and have these tests done. Understandable. So....I went ahead and called my GYN to call in a 3 month supply of my NuvaRing for me. This will give me the time off that I needed from TTC (now forced time off!) and will allow me time to figure out my tummy issues.

So, I'm officially putting my thermometer back in it's hard plastic case....and stocking up on maxi pads. My husband said, "You called in your birth control?!".....and then silence on the phone. Well,.......I have to figure out what's going on. I just don't FEEL right....or healthy enough to carry another human being around inside me.

So, that's my update...officially taking a real break from TTC to figure out what's going on. Has anyone here had gallbladder or tummy issues??

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

If I were and something was wrong I'd pray it would be the gall bladder. If it needs removed it's a simple laproscopic surgery that is out patient and you'll be back on your feet in a week or two. My mom had it done with no complications and I had a co worker who's 90 year old mom had to have her gbladder removed with absolutely no complications. It sucks don't get me wrong but there could be so many worse things :) I wish you the best of luck!!!!! Hopefully it is nothing an in a month you'll back here dreading the tww with us :)

11 years ago

Took a Walgreens brand HPT and I'm pretty sure that it was negative..:(.. I'm waitting for my first repose to get here.(ordered them on amazon, they will get here later on today)...feeling a little sad but I know it's still kinda early. With my mc I got a BFP at 10dpo in the evening so we shall see...

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that Katie. BFNs are the worst mood killers for the day. Dont give up just yet though....10dpo is still early.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm thinking I'm 11 DPO since I ovulated march 2 (that was my first day 0f a positive opk) whatever will be will be I guess....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo