Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hey all!

Sorry if this month didn't happen :( It will soon for all of us!!!

Our appointment was great! tons of info! like I had no Idea IUI had more chances of having twins or more than IVF! crazy!

Basically the doctor told us that DH could repeat his SA and see if anything changes on the morphology because his count is above normal! so if something improved she would recommend IUI fist just to try.... but IUI is going to cost around $3k with meds and IVF with ICSI will run about $9k so in my thinking why waste money and time if its just try and see..... she did tell us that we have a 65% of getting pregnant with IVF!!!!!!! YAY! DH was thrilled that we even had options... he had in his mind that nothing would work... the doctor did a U/S on me and said my lining is good and that I have a tilted uterus but I look great! she said I'm young and have young eggs :) so right now we are going on a little spring break with the family and when we return DH will repeat his SA!. So I wont have internet for a week.....

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Married 4-25-09 Started TTC March 2011 First angel baby May 2012 @ 5 weeks Second angel baby October 2012 @ 7 weeks After our 2nd mc i found out im Rh- 5th round of clomid. We just found out that DH has low motility and 0% morphology.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, just got back from my vacation! Had a great time but now I think I might have a UTI....I have never had one but I think indefinitely have it...!! How are you all doing? Congrats on all the BFP.....

User Image

11 years ago

Well I got a this morning.. I'm completely thrown by surprise but I've learned no matter how good your chart looks or how "right" you feel, you can fall in to the 80% that doesn't conceive.
Good luck ladies! The witch will show her face on Monday like clock work and I will gladly do this again! I'm grabbing TTC and running full force this month! Lol

11 years ago

for me this am too... AF will be here tomorrow or Tuesday for me. Onto another cycle!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

@dolphin, Sorry to hear that honey! On to the next month :-) I'm going to try PreSeed next OV so we shall see!

Everyone!

11 years ago

We use preseed every month it works! Helped us get preggo twice!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Katie....welcome back! UTIs are awful! I had one in November and it had gotten so bad I was bleeding while I peed. I didnt realize I had one until it was too late....and when I saw the blood! I now take pure cranberry tablets while TTC because of not peeing right away after sex....and I will not take that chance again of getting another UTI again! Did you call your doctor yet? UTIs are nothing to mess with. Ouch!

I am sorry to hear about the BFNs....and Mandy....i hear you on when everything is right....temps, symptoms, etc. only to have a BFN. When I read that, I totally knew where you are coming from.

Kalie....yay for IVF and a nice healthy uterine lining! Hopefully hubby's second SA turns out well when he has it done. Have fun on your trip!

Here's to luck on our future cycles.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago • Post starter

No I haven't called her yet....I'm going to see if I can get rid off it myself....I am starting to think i might be out this month bc my husband and I only did the dance twice ...but with my last pregnancy we only did the dance 3 time, I guess we will have to wait and see...however this waiting is killing me....lol...how are you ladies doing!

User Image

11 years ago

Okay ladies, I need some input on what to do to increase the chances... I haven't done anything other than track my BBT cause my cycles are ALWAYS 29-30 days. I usually ovulate around day 17. I started taking Fertilaid February 1st and I have noticed that I have tons of energy now. All suggestions will be appreciated! I start Monday :-)

11 years ago

Katie-
You can't cure a uti by yourself. What you risk it by leaving it go to long it can travel to your kidneys and get harder to treat. Until you can see the doc azo (phenazopyrodine) can help with burning but will turn all body fluids bright orange. Cranberry extract is great for prevention but not for an actual infection. Dont fall into the cranberry juice trap either. juice just provides the bacteria sugar to grow from. UTIs suck and I hope you feel better soon!

Mandy-
I've got nothing. If you know your cycle that's most of the battle. I use preseed to like a lot of girls on here. If only there was something easy to do!

Ladies-
So bummed for us all. Lets all get bfps next month, deal?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo