Community post

Discussion

It's a long TTC road!! Come and stay awhile! :)

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread for the women who have been TTC for a while....and either not having success or are having multiple frustrating losses. There is no judging....and it's a group for support (and virtual hugs!) whenever we need it.

So, come....stay awhile....grab a hot cup of tea (or coffee!) and type away!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

300 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Hey all!

Boston
I have IBS so I have tummy/abdomen issues all the time! I had a colonoscopy, throat to stomach scope, and abdominal xrays all a month before my wedding day. It wasn't fun but got answers! Good luck and keep us posted!

Katie
Sucky on the bfn! Do you always buy the name brand tests? I only use name brand when I have gotten a positive on a cheap one. Otherwise I think I would go broke!

XO
Yup I welcome any and all Christmas babies!

Well my u/s went OK.. got kind of frustrated as I feel like we are wasting time and money right now... so ivf may be closer then I thought.. up and down day..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Ok I am still pretty annoyed! I feel like we are wasting time and money going back and forth from the Dr when the u/s and appts aren't really doing much for us. I go in get an u/s meet with the dr. I get my RX take it for 5 days go back in 2 days after that get an u/s and they tell me if I am ovulating, if I have ovulated, and when I should take the shot. So I pay copays for the u/s and another for the dr for them to tell me what I already know through charting and opks... So annoying! Plus it has been 3 years and I wish they would just say this is a waste of time instead of encouraging us to do it over and over! Ugh sorry bad day!

11 years ago

Hi ladies , I took a first response around 11:30and it was a negative.....I really kinda thought that this was going to be a good month for us!ohhh well....

User Image

11 years ago

@Katie, Sorry honey.. I was really let down this month too so I am trying as much new stuff this month to help :-) GOOD LUCK!

11 years ago

@Dolphin, you shouldn't be charged a copay every time. I am only charged 1 co-pay then follow up visits I do not pay one if that follow up visit is from an initial visit that requires a follow-up.
I would ask them about that.

11 years ago

Looks like this is another 42 day cycle for me, I don't think we got it this round either :( On cycle day 36, but extremely doubtful.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

@Trying, I am sorry honey.. We all have high hopes for this month!

11 years ago

Hand some spotting last night so AF should be here tomorrow or early Sunday!!!

User Image

11 years ago

So I have been taking FertilAid since February 9th. I have very regular cycles, I mean REGULAR! 30 days and OV CD17 like clock work. I didn't notice any difference last cycle except I cramped extremely bad from OV day till AF came and I never ever cramp so I did a little more digging on that dear ole FertiliAid and found TONS of women saying that it ruined their regular cycles yet the website says it will not interfere with it. I also read that if you have regular cycles you should NOT take Vitex, well it has Vitex in it! Anyways, I immediately stopped taking it as of today. Hopefully it will not affect my cycle this month!
Yes I k know, I should have done wayyyyyyyy more research before spending the $65! I could care less about the money, I just hope it will get out of my system in a hurry. I am going to get a good prenatal vitamin at lunch.

11 years ago

XO
I am going to look over my bill and insurance stuff more closely this month and see what happens and ask some questions. I ahve always thought it was weird to have two copays but just thought it was because it is scheduled as two seperate appts. So we shall see! I have gone back an forth on the vitex thing too... Ugh so many reports say don't take it cause it can screw up a "normal" cycle. Well I have normal 26-30 day cycles every month but it is my ovulation that stinks... SO yeah I haven't taken it yet but I did buy some about 6 months ago but it is still sitting in the cupboard!

Katie
Sorry to hear about the coming!

Trying
Sorry to hear that! Keep your head up!

AFM
Still annoyed but trying to move passed it till we try this out one more time this cycle. I have had a lot of pain in my right ovary this month already. I am only day 6 so maybe this is month that I will get a better response! I hope it is a good thing and not a cyst that is about to pop! Ugh!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo