Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Elizabeth!

Katie, Welcome back dear.

Everybody else good luck and hope you get your BFP soon.

I'm in a TTC BREAK aka not officially but I have stopped TEMPTING all together and just going to go with the flow for real this cycle. Maca Root as put some fire back in the bedroom and I am really enjoying that stuff all together even my DH loves it. I have decided I'm not going to post as much, especially this week since my DH is home with me and we are working on closing on our business which should be done on January 2nd. I love ALL of you girls and I just need to take a chill pill right now. I had a long discussion with my Aunt from Texas and she gave me some wonderful advice/threats (LOL) but I'm going to try to focus less on getting pregnant right now and work on just enjoying my marriage and hubby. We are hopefully going to be spending a night in the Grand Ole Opry Hotel for our one year Anniversary. I will try to get on before next year!!!! If not ladies I will see you in 2012. Hugs to you all and Good luck to those testing or getting ready to O.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Elizabeth, Prayers that itâ??s a sticky little bean! I hope you have a healthy happy, uneventful 9 months!

Knicole

Bug, Iâ??m so glad to hear it! You and your hubby need special time. TTC can be just too draining and stressful after a while. If we donâ??t hear from you again. Happy Anniversary and Happy new Year!! for you guys!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

thanks everyone for the love! we'll be telling the family on new years day, so i'm only thinking about four days ahead at this point. thinking any future ahead would make me too nervous! nine months seems like a long time, but i'm trying to be optimistic!

happy new years to everyone if i don't check in before!

User Image

12 years ago

User Image

See you all NEXT YEAR!!!!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

I thought I would share some good news!!!

We are almost back in the game. Just a back story for the new ladies who don't know me........I have cystic ovaries and my husband has 0% normal sperm. There is basically no way we can get pregnant on our own. We have been waiting to have my husbands serious vericocele corrected. It is stage 3 (worst it can be) on both sides!!

Good news! We JUST booked the surgery today!!! He will go under the knife :( February 15, 2012! 6 1/2 weeks to go!!!!

There is a 70% chance the surgery will work for him. From the success stories I've seen online, of those that surgery did work, over half were pregnant within a month, many were within 3 months and nearly all were pregnant within a year of surgery!!!! I am praying that we will be pregnant by this time next year!!!!!!!!!

Here's to progress and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Name/Nickname: Kyle
Age/ DH's: 26 /DH 27
Cycles trying:12
Cycle length: 24-31
About your journey so far: I have been trying for a year now. every month there is a new symptom that gives me false hope. I have learned to just ignore everything and go with the flow. I have a step daughter that will turn 3 tomorrow. she was a surprise from my DH previous relationship (he didnt know about her until the day she was born). I love her with all my heart. I really want to have my own though!! if this cycle is a bust, it's time to go see my DR. wish me luck!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!!

Name/Nickname: Amy
Age/ DH's: 21, 22
Cycles trying: 5
Cycle length: 28
About your journey so far:
Well my and DH decided to come off of BC and let nature take it's course. Well didn't work out to good that way, so this is our 1st month TTC using BBT charting and OPK's. Hoping for a BFP soon!!

About this cycle so far:
CD 1 was on 12/12, O'd either 12/25 or 12/26 ((OPINIONS WANTED ON THIS!!!! I got a + OPK on the 24th AM & PM and on the 25th AM & PM, but 12/26 AM it was negative)) So either 5/4DPO now, lastnight I had 3 real short, quick, but painful cramps on my lower left hand side of my abdomen, haven't seen any IB yet though. Also been having cold/hot flashes since lastnight continuing to right now. Also woke up this AM throwing up a few times, but mainly been having nausea on and off all day, especially when I eat.

Also I am diagnosed with bipolar, which according to most studies, the bipolar is a fire, and pregnancy is the fuel. Well I usually have MAYBE 2 bouts a month, but NEVER in the same week, and DEFINATELY NOT 2 days in a row, but I have been on a emotional rollercoaster for the past 2 days.

ALSO had a BBT luteal phase dip show this AM, but I'm thinking maybe TOO EARLY for implantation??

<3!~Good luck, baby dust, and sticky glue to all~!<3

12 years ago

Welcome Amy and Kyle!

Amy where r u and dh stationed? I am a military wife too dh is in the marines we r at camp Pendleton :)

Afm : do list this cycle .....cramping and feeling blah all day , and exhausted.

Happy new year to all ladies on here !!

Bug- hugssss

Kt- miss hearing from u!!

<3 L

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

We are not stationed anywhere, he is in the N.C. National Guard as a Reserve, but we do know he will be deploying out in 2013 for 18month :-( He doesn't want to go active, he doesn't want to be away from me more than he has to...

<3!~Good luck, baby dust, and sticky glue to all~!<3

12 years ago

Hello Ladies, just checking up on ya'll! I was in the hospital the weekend of christmas due to servere morning sickness. Couldnt keep anything down and i mean anything. I was really dehydrated and needed 10 bags of fluid in my system. Had to get a shot of Vitamin B6 to stop the vomiting finally after 3 weeks.

Anyways Hannah I hope you get some news in Jan. I was prayin for you girl really was hoping you would be joining us on cmp soon.

El-Im so sorry about your loss. I know exactly how you feel minus the fibroids. I lost my first child at 6 weeks and 6 days but the doctor had hoped it was just implantion bleeding and come to 9 weeks and 1 day the baby didnt have a heart beat and I had to have an dnc because for 3 weeks i was steadily bleeding and the baby wouldnt come out. So girl I know exactly how you feel. Im praying for you.

Well Just wanted to check up on you ladies and see how everyone was doing. Hope you guys had a wonderful christmas even though i didnt I plan to have a great new year though. Will be back to check on you ladies, I didnt forget you gals.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo