Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 186 of 186 Replies

Hi Bug,

Wow, that young lady didn't sound very sensitive. You would think they would't have pregnancy appointments and ttc appointments all at the same time in the same place, that sounds hard.

So you do or don't have endo? That's good that the fibroid is small and probably won't affect you. What were the procedures like? Were they painful at all?

That's good to hear there's no red flags. Are you going to go on bc? I've never heard that, kinda makes me worry even more because we had started ttc right after I came off the pill.

I hope DH's testings goes well. Are you going to get it done asap?

Good luck with everything :) Thinking of you.

User Image

12 years ago

Katiemay, I don't have any endo. The U/s was trans-vaginally, looks like a dido with a condom on it and you stick in it and hand it to the tech. Wasn't painful at all.

As for BC, I don't think she meant for ppl who have been on it for along period of time but for those who take it for a couple of months and then go off of it that they are more fertile. Not sure if I'm going to try the BC, But I do have some packs left over that if I do try that trick I can.

Yes, hoping to get my Dh SA done ASAP.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

O well that's good then! It must feel better knowing you're being proactiv.

O, I see about the BC. Ya, I think it would be hard to go back on it knowing you're counting yourself out for a couple months.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies! Long time no talk! I am sorry about my spuratic messaging....this cycle I have backed off some since dh deploys the 28th, but I did sneak a peak at my calendar and hoping that i will o before he leaves. Dh was not able to get to the dr before he is leaving to do the SA but hopefully once he gets back we can tackle this beast of ttc. Hope all u ladies have better news than I do, but thus far nothing has changed....

Xo
L

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

nothing much going on here other than just getting as much in as possible waiting for O. Not doing OPKS this time, just BBT. realised that it didnt really matter cos we do it almost every day when he is home anyway so knowing the exact date just puts on extra pressure for the TWW. I know when my period is due so will go off that and hope it works!

caffiene reduction is going well. only 1 small can in the last 5 days, bu am thinking about a small one again today. just feel the need, but will keep it small.

but more importantly very happy in new house!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I hope all is going well. I just stopped by the forum and noticed that it seems to be dwindling down. I want to let all you ladies know that you really helped me get through the tough time of the ttc journey and I want to thank you for that support. I hope and pray that you get that BFP soon.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo