Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hi Krunchie- We have 2 cats and a dog. If I was single I would totally be one of those crazy cat ladies lol. I love them the death. It's pretty much the dog is DH''s and the cats are mine. I've always been a huge animal lover. If I ever won the lottery I would start an animal shelter.

Bug- Good luck with the house! DH and I's 5 year goal is to build our own home in 5 years. We both decided that we're pretty picky and hate moving, so one more move into a home we custom build and that's it would make the most sense. And two of his uncles have their own business building home so we'd be able to get a 'family discount'.

AFM- on CD 12 today and wow have I entered my fertile period. I woke up with pretty bad cramps and tugging pains. And sorry, way tmi, but as I was getting ready for work I had my house coat on, and it actually starting dripping onto the floor! Sorry that is probably way tmi! Good thing we have hardwood! lol. My temp is still low so I know I haven't O'd yet but I'm pretty sure I'm gearing up to O. Going to take an OPK when I get home tonight.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I've been gone for so long, lot's have been going on. Happy new year to you all by the way!

Well I officially got my second true BFP, it is beautiful and strong, I got it last week. I just got my first ultrasound and the baby is so cute and small!! like a little grain of rice! I will be having another ultrasound in about a week, so I'm excited to see the progression!!! I'm so happy but a little nervous because of what happened last month. I'm currently about 6 weeks according to my ultrasound! I keep praying every day that our baby is going to stick!! One more thing I dyed my hair a few days ago with a demi permanent dye that had not ammonia in it. I accidently got some on my hands, which are a bit stained at the moment. Can this harm my baby?? I read online that it is ok but after what happened last month at 4 weeks, you can't help but feel nervous..What do you ladies think??

User Image

12 years ago

Bradsummer :) Happy For You :)

Well, you know how I was complaining that our trip doesn't line up with my O at all? We're going on a weekend trip to visit my grandparents this weekend and DH booked us a room at a fancy hotel- on my O day :) Yay !

On a side note, someone I don't know left me a sentiment wish me good luck next cycle? Yet I'm only on day 12 of this cycle... feel like they're trying to jinx me!

User Image

12 years ago

KatieMay, We thought about building a house cause both my dh and I are so picking and I want that one house I grow my children and grandchildren in since I didn't have that growing up but we looked at the options and waiting 5 years to build isn't really doable for us. So, buying a house is the option we are taking for now. Tmi all you want. lol.
Don't think of it as a jinx just someone wishing you luck it was posted four days ago. So, they just probably read your journal and decided to wish you luck.

Aby, I have been so worried about you and look at you showing up to announce your . Congrats and H&H 9 months.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Katiemay!

Bug! Thank you so much! I'm really excited. I haven't been on in a while because I really needed a break and thankfully it worked! I'm a bit nervous about the hair dye thing. What do you think?

by the way, I really hope your doing well!!

User Image

12 years ago

Aby, I doubt the dye thing will be a big ordeal its not like the dye of the old days its newer and better for you and the lil one.

As for me, I am not doing so hot. I was trying to stay away from tempting and everything mini break that didn't turn out so hot then I am STILL waiting to O and yesterday I found out my cousin who has 2 kids and just got out of a realtionship with a guy who cheated on her and got the girl pregnant is pregnant with another guys baby and all this has taken place within 2 months. She is about 5 weeks pregnant I guess from what she has told me. sad thing is this daddy is a druggie and it really is putting a damper on my spirits right now.

But I'm glad your doing great.

User image

Bug, I will be praying for you. I never know how hard this journey would be, and it still is. All I know is that we must love our future children so much to go through all of this anxiety. This month for me was actuallly a bit of a surprise and I hope it is for you too. Many prayers to you :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! Update from me!

My nurse just called and gave me my hcg levels (I believe) and they were at 4,088!!! I'm so glad! Last month when I lost the baby at 4 weeks I was at 2, so It's definetly a jump! I also asked her about the hair dye and she said that it was ok, even if I got some on my hands, she said really to just stay away from the bleaching my hair blonde, which I don't do, so I feel muych better!! Please continue to pray though, I'm just trying to have complete faith in God.

I hope and pray that I see some BFP's soon!!

User Image

12 years ago

Brad!!! Im so excited for you!!!
This is great news and Im glad it happened so fast for you.
And sending lots of your way!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Aby, thank you for the prayers, I really could use them. Glad to hear this pregnancy is better off and that you didn't have to endure the long wait to another one.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo