Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Please pray for my pawpaw he has a 90% blockage in his carodic artery located in his neck. They are having to take him off cumadin (blood thinner) to see how his heart reacts to thickening of his blood, before they can do surgery. And they don't even know if they will be able to do the surgery and if not the outcome doesn't look good for him.

one more sleep till my appointment.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug- Sorry to hear about your pawpaw, sending positive vibes your way. The year before last my grandpa had stomach cancer, the cancer spread to 90% of his stomach, they told him he wouldn't beat it., but he did. Later that same year he was told he had prostate cancer. He was still pretty weak from all of the chemo from the last cancer and had lost so much weight, but he beat that too! He is 85 years old and just amazes me. All his hair grew back, his weight came back and he's doing wonderful. So don't give up! Anything is possible:)

Greekmum- Always nice to hear from you. Glad to hear you are doing well and thank you for the warm wishes :)

O, and the titanic sank April 14th. I've always been so interested in the titanic for some reason.

AFM- 10 dpo today. Had a temp rise of 0.4 yesterday and another 0.4 today. Hoping that stays up there and doesn't drop back down. Have been having some symptoms but trying not to read too much into them because I know I've had most of them before and not been prego, so only time will tell!

User Image

12 years ago

Katiemay, thanks. He's a strong man. As for the Titanic I meant to say the 14th lol. As for you keep us updated on if you tested.

Doctors appointment today. Can't wait.

User image

Bug- Good luck at your doc appt today :) Let us know as soon as you know anything, and liewise, I shall do the same!

Unfortnately I'm getting a cold, got a sore throat and stuffy nose and we're going on vacation in a couple days, so i'm hoping it's just a little cold and not the flu. Would dayquil and nyquil be safe to take if I was pg?

User Image

12 years ago

I think not but Robitussin should be. I think my sis drank a bottle of it when she was pregnant cause she stayed sick. However, I am not really sure. Look it up on Google, I'm sure it will say what is safe and not.

User image

Thanks Bug. Ya it says Dayquil is okay but not Nyquil, so I'll probably just still with Dayquil, too bad cuz Nyquil make me sleep like a baby!

User Image

12 years ago

Relived that my docs appointment went great. She basically told me that everything looked okay per the exam nothing wrong with my uterus she could see, and she said yes you do have CM since I was worried about it since I thought I didn't have any at all. She said most ladies don't see it. Made me feel better. As for BW done she is testing my thyroid, testosterone levels, and for diabetes. Should know in 2 to 3 days about the results. Also, she said she HIGHLY recommend that my DH get a SA done soon because she said you are Oing every cycle. I am schedule for a pelvic us on February 7th. She also recommends me getting a HSG done so I'm suppose to call to schedule that when CD 1 happens. But don't know about that since its going to cost us roughly $3,000 to get done. May hold off on that after knowing what my pelvic us shows and dh's SA which I need to schedule. She also recommend that I lost 10% of my body fat but she does think something is wrong since I have gained 45lbs in one year and can't lose any weight by what I have been doing. So, I'm thinking after BW comes she will have more answers for me.

KatieMay, glad dayquil is okay.

User image

Bug- Yay :) Glad the news is good :) Hopefully DH is agreeable to getting an SA? Could easily be him if you are Oing regularly. So happy for you :) If you did have a thyroid issue, that could explain your weight gain right? I think I read that someonewhere. My friend has a thyroid issue, but she conceived first month of bc.

I decided to just buy halls and wait it out, read some conflicting info on dayquil.

User Image

12 years ago

YAY bug thats great news!!!! so you like this doc better??

Wonderful to hear that you are Oing every month and your womb is ready for a renter! Now hopefully she can find out whats causing the delay...

Finding out about hubby is good too...sometimes its him and we wouldnt think it... It can be a little disheartening to him Im sure but If I were a guy i would want to kno...

The thyroid sounds like its a good culprit to your weight issue but at least you will have a better idea in the next few days!!

O bug I am so happy for you... hopefully now things can start looking up for you.

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

YAY bug thats great news!!!! so you like this doc better??

Wonderful to hear that you are Oing every month and your womb is ready for a renter! Now hopefully she can find out whats causing the delay...

Finding out about hubby is good too...sometimes its him and we wouldnt think it... It can be a little disheartening to him Im sure but If I were a guy i would want to kno...

The thyroid sounds like its a good culprit to your weight issue but at least you will have a better idea in the next few days!!

O bug I am so happy for you... hopefully now things can start looking up for you.

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo