Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Just jumped in to see how everyone is doing and CONGRADS @bradsummer! That is awesome news...

I've been having some issues from week 6 till now- I have a Sub chronic hematoma and have been having some bleeding. But, peanut is growing, healthy and with a strong heartrate. I've been upgraded to high risk until 20weeks and get to have scans every week now. I don't mind that part.
Last scan and she was kicking both her little legs and waving her arm to me. (I say she cause HR is 174-178bpm)

User Image User Image

12 years ago

FM2B is dying. Nobody is chatting like they use to. When I first started this group it was the place to be now. I barely ever check it. To much hurt attached to it now for me. Not enough involvement any more. People get pregnant and move on. People get annoyed and move on.

I feel like I'll never reach my goal of being a mother and its breaks my heart.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

i know what u mean. i am beginning to feel what is the point getting all worked up about the TWW and POAS when i know it will just be disappointing

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Bug- sorry I haven't been too chatty. Dh just left for training and I am so exhausted and worried about getting every thing done before he leaves :( I feel the same way about feeling like my dreams of being a mommy will never happen. I am really not getting my hopes up but I am 1-2 days late and have zero to no af signs. I am too scared to take a hpt and trying not to think about it....hugs to u I will update when I work up the nerve or af comes >:/

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend :)

L- Any news?

I still haven't O'd yet. On cd 17 today. We've been bding like crazy so hopefully I'll O today or tomorrow.

Thinking about everyone often :)

User Image

12 years ago

Well wouldn't u know....everytime (literally) I work up the nerve to test, it's a bfn. But this time I was on cycle day 34, usually af comes 31 or 32, so very excited but trying to remember to not think about it I took a test and got a bfn. Woke up this morning and there she was. F@&)-:@"(!!!!!!! So tired of thisssssssss!!! Now I feel like my body is playing games with me! And dh is gone so I feel crying :( any news for anyone else? Xo to all

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

:( Very sorry to hear that L.

It definitely seems like we're all in a bit of a rut right now. Hopefully things will turn around for all of us. We definitely deserve it!

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry L that AF came.

I'm still waiting to O. then again I'm probably not going to O. So, Hoping that at my doctors appointment tomorrow they will be able to give me some answers as to what to do to get AF here so I can get onto my next cycle. UGH...

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

hope today goes well bug

still nothing from me, just waiting for AF which is any day now.

been having some weird twinges/pulling sensations which i am not sure if i should be worried about.

mostly they are in the same place where I was getting pain for my ectopic pregnancy, so basically where there is no tube now. not massive pains, more uncomfortable.

then today, a big twinge in the right hand side. didnt last long and was as if someone just poked me.

should i be worried about these cos the ones where my tube was make me wonder if there is something wrong with the scarring inside...?

CD25 so i wish AF would just show up already...

But have planned not to be too sad when it does, but have a mini "Period Party"! I have this book which is very funny which is about ttc and she suggested having this party when your period does show up because its presence is depressing enough without letting it get you down too much.

So, I plan...
1) If I feel like it, have a massive drink! I'm not much of a drinker but I might just indulge if the mood takes me!
2) I'm going to go to the supermarket and allow myself to buy any treat I want for that evening. I am partial to cheese and bacon rolls and cookies!
3) I'm going to rent horribly cheesy films that I like but that I know no one else will (DH is away at work at the moment). I'm talking so cheesy its prbably straight to DVD and was too bad to be shown in cinemas~!
4) When I get home from work, I am going to take my dogs out for a walk (no reason why they should suffer!) then change into my comfiest clothes and slob out all evening! not a second thought to washing, cleaning etc.
5) I might also indulge in a massage at my local chinese massage place.

basically, its about doing everything that I wouldn't be able to do if I was pregnant or (seeing as this is the First Time Mothers thread) had other children. not being pregnant certainly sucks but there are still things that are good about not having children so I intend to indulge in those!

then, next day, bar the massage depending on when i get that done, its all back to normal and focusing on OPKs, temping etc to ensure DH is ready and waiting for that positive OPK!! he has already asked if we are going to start trying again when he gets back from work which was nice, nice that he bought it up and not me!

am beginning to get that crampy feeling now... boo hoo, oh well...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Krunchie- I like the period party idea! I think I tend to do those things most months when AF comes around. I'm not really a drinker either, but sure feels good to have a couple beer.

I got my positive opk last night. My temp rose a bit this morning, but not enough for me to have already O'd so today must be my O day. I'm going to take another opk when I get home from work.

Big down side though- we didn't bd last night, and won't be tonight either. So I am just beyond upset. All this tracking this month and living like a nun and for absolutely nothing- what a waste. Just one cycle I wanted to bd the day before O and O, but we never have :( You would think out of 6 cycles we could have once, we may be busy but we still go to bed together every night.

I'm just so exhausted by this, another month of knowing we didn't give it our best shot. I'm starting to realize maybe this is just my dream and not 'our dream'. I wanted to say that I temped and used opks and did everything right one cycle, and I guess I at least know myself I did everything I set out to do this cycle, so I should be proud of that. But after this cycle I won't be doing that again. I'm tired of putting my life on hold for something that isn't happening, so I might as well just live life and do what I want to do and what makes me happy. And if that means drinking coffee and drinking beer then so be it!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo