Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the welcome Greekmum! congrats on your bfp! thats so exciting! :) I hope all of us ladies join you soon!

User Image

12 years ago

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Today will probably be my last day posting for this year so I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and the best of luck in 2012!

el- I'm so happy to hear you'll be having time off work. I hope despite what you;re going through you have a wonderful Christmas, you really deserve it. Thinking about you lots.

connieg- thanks very much and Merry Christmas :)

Bug- Merry Christmas my friend :) I hope Santa is good to you!

Greekmum- Thanks :) Glad to hear you're doing well :)

knicole- Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

And everyone else again Merry Christmas!

AFM- We finally got snow! Not too much, but enough to stay on the ground, and hopefully it'll stay for Christmas! Would have been the first green Christmas in years!

My last day of work and I get to leave early so- yay :) I'm excited. Then a week off, can't wait :)

AF is due next Wednesday (28th). I might do an early test Christmas morning, so 3 days before AF is due. I think I'm in a good enough frame of mind that it won't crush me to see a bfn, because I know if I get one it means I get to drink in mexico! lol. Haven't really had any symptoms. I never really count fatigue as a symptom for me because I'm always so tired, but last night I fell asleep at physio! It was kind of embarassing, woke up and thought I was at home lol. And I have been peeing a lot more than usual. I have a perscription for antibiotics for uti with refills because I used to get them so frequently. I hadn't got one in probably 6 months but got one this past weekend and took them. I'm still feeling a bit of burning when I pee though and peeing frequently, so it may just be the tail end of getting the infection out, who knows.

Best of luck to everyone :)

User Image

12 years ago

Kristin, Yes, that is the hardest thing whether its in person or on a forum. I totally understand how you feel. I'm sorry your having such a hard time its understandable when you are trying to regulate and you have such a short time frame. I have gone through depression of TTC and gained 45 lbs because of it which isn't good for TTC either. 2012 will BE BETTER!!!

Elle, my heart goes out to you. It' so understandable how you feel all the mix of emotions. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to share with us ladies.

Katiemay, yes it would be awesome if it happened in the same month. Yes, I totally agree with you. The excitement has faden and I guess its because everyone I was really close to has gotten their BFPS. thats how it is with all the boards I am. I feel so alone but so grateful that I have you all now. Merry Christmas and I hope you have an enjoyable one. yay, for snow. Fx'd that you get a Christmas surprise of 2 pink lines and if not within the next couple of days. Hugs to you.

Connie, I am so happy to be seeing you around again. Bug is fine. I actually prefer Bug that is what I have been called all my life, I'm even Aunt Bug to my nephews and nieces. I don't know if Clomid will work for me since I did Soy Isoflanoves for two cycles and its the natural Clomid. I think something else is messed up. Either with me or the hubby. But thank you dear!!! Practice makes perfect.

Beca, thank you dear. I'm sorry work and Christmas has you stressed and rushed. I hope things seem to cool down after the holidays are over. I'm trying to distracted myself as much as I can and I'm sure that the Family drama I'm about to face in the next couple of days will be all I think about. A new year will bring my better fortune.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their families and I will be back on Monday. Good luck to those testing and those who are about to O. HUGS TO YOU ALL!

Lots of

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much Katie and Hannah! I know this next year is gonna be luckier because I just feel it in my bones. :)

Ladies i am so confused. I took Isoflavones this month at day 4-9 and my body since I cant seem to be in tune with it as I usually am. :( so I either am not o'ing this month OR... I am o'ing later or already o'd... I usually use my cm as a indicator but the SI really dried me out this month and so if i use that again will def use mucinex along side. My bbt chart is confusing me so much too... i had o symptoms on cd 8 and 9 ... with sore bbs and o pain on the right side cd 9 cp was high and soft but cm was just kind of creamy/sticky... bahhhhh now my bbt chart is confusing as heck. I take my temp at the same time give or take a half hour every morning before getting up. I can say i noticed my temp more even this cycle than last but i had a spike today and usually i would o tomorrow but there are def no signs of this. No high sex drive, no wet cm, cp is pretty firm no sore bbs.

We did bd this morning and the whole time it felt kind of crampy on the right side area.

All I gotta say is i gotta be out this month.. there is no way I timed this right at all. i have heard of isoflavones making you o earlier could this had happened? even so.. dh and i did bd on cd 8 i do believe but.. my cm was def not in the right condition for his swimmers :( so yeah really dont think this is my month ladies.

User Image

12 years ago

el - sorry for the delay. for me, i didn't feel normal normal for maybe a month. the waiting was *definitely* the hardest part. altogether, i took 6 and a half days from work, starting the afternoon i thought something was wrong... it took that long for me to m/c naturally. once it happened though, i was in a much better mind set. i think i was just waiting for it to be done. it took me a few weeks to feel ready to have sex and be excited about trying again, but it happened. i think i'm in a much better head space now than i was before. more chill, less anxious about every little sign (though we'll see how i am a few months from now).

i hope things go quickly and relatively painlessly for you. i hope you can find some happiness with family tomorrow. my family, despite not knowing we were even trying (and i think not really agreeing with our decision to try at this time) were incredibly supportive. i hope yours are too.

merry christmas to everyone! all the best!

User Image

12 years ago

Merry Christmas ladies! O surprised me and did happen on Christmas eve.. yesterday. :) We are busy with family constantly so no time to BD yesterday or most of today but i am gonna hope that the bding we did just the day before on the 23rd will suffice. :) Now to start the dreaded tww.... boo! lol...

Hope everyone is having a good holiday with family! love you all!

User Image

12 years ago

Beca, itâ??s so good to hear from you. I think it would just be wonderful to have the first conceived child We will work hard at it. Lol I am sorry to hear you have been so stressed. I hope it all calms down now that Christmas is over. Hope you at least got to enjoy it with family.

Bug, ah so thatâ??s what soy isoflanoves areâ?¦.I had no ideaâ?¦ Only time will tell. Thank goodness for your appt in Jan.!

Knichole. Thatâ??s still perfect timing. for you!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!
For all you who are lucky enough to get this week off I hope you enjoy it!!
My sister is in the hospital getting induced. That little sweety just doesn't want to join us in this winter! ANd who can blame her. LOL. I am so excited and nervous! And my eyes are on waterworks it's silly actually. Every time I look at facebook for an update my eyes just water. I'm not sad, I'm actually excited. I guess my hormones just know what we've been through TTC and are sad for me. LOL! But hopefully in the next 24 hours I will have a little neice to continue spoiling :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (late)

we all get our BFPs in 2012! (or maybe one in 2011 still!)

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

i got a BFP!

on a whim last night i took a cheapy internet pregnancy test, even though i was only 9 dpo and it was night, but it came up with the faintest of faint positives. i went out this morning and got one that tells you how many weeks along - took its sweet time reading, but it came up saying 'pregnant: 1-2 weeks' (since conception)!!!

i'm thrilled, but *very* cautious now. this will be the third time i've been pregnant, but it's never lasted (longest was 6 weeks, in sept). here's hoping the third time's a charm!

good luck to everyone! i won't be leaving here just yet - i'm far too cautious for that. hope we can see some BFPs from everyone else soon!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello all!!

should quickly introduce myself as I havent posted on this new forum

Name/Nickname:Krunchie/Katie
Age/ DH's: me 29 (30 in two days!!) DH 30
Cycles trying: stopped counting!
Cycle length: 21-27 days
About your journey so far: I've not been posting for a while as I have been having time away from all the madness. Got a positive result early november after nearly a year of trying with no success, but sadly a week later after pain and bleeding, turns out i had an ectopic pregnancy and had to hae my tube removed. all went well so am just waiting for the three month mark to start trying again. just having my first period since it all happened so next month we are read to rock!! been in the UK for christmas as a surprise for most of my family (only one brother knew) which is why i havent been posting much lately.

so then, the plan is now to get back to australia, and i'm going to start OPKs from the 1st Jan, as well as signing back up with weight watchers as I have ot on a fair bit of weight lately!! January is going to be taken up by packing to move into our new house then feb will be unpacking so am hoping to squeeze in a BFP somewhere!

i have been reading the forum lately so i hope all is well with the girls with their BFPs and hopes are still high for everyone else remaining for 2012.

i will be around muh more in jan so will be relying on you all to keep me sane until i can start trying again!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Katie, welcome to the thread!! wishing you nothing but !!!

Elizabeth!!! yayyyy!!!!! praying for you .. praying for a sticky bean!!

Afm ... today i am 3dpo and I have different type symptoms. I am not charting as I don't like to do so because it tricks my brain into thinking i am pregnant in the last cycles when i was not. I even had morning sickness and vomiting for just 4 hrs in the morning and then was fine but.. was not pregnant so I know my mind can play tricks on me.

I have had a lower back ache, sore bbs mostly nipples, and been really emotional. Like before af I guess.. no cramping or nothing but that seems way too early for that and too late for O symptoms i dont even know. Its WAY too early to have these symptoms though so.. I don't know what thats all about. I would not have even implanted yet. My temps are consistently in the lowerr 98's so far.

Hope everyone is doing well and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday! next up.. the new year and BFPS FOR ALL!!! lol

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo