Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 186 Replies | Last Page

I GOT MY BFP TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3!~Good luck, baby dust, and sticky glue to all~!<3

12 years ago

algraham- congrats!!!!!! me too!!

I took another two clear blue digis... both came up... "pregnant" I go in tomorrow for a blood test. I am planning on posting one of my digis i took a photo of here in a minute. ... Just cuz i guess lol. I am excited and nervous.. but trying not to be nervous but my stomach feels anxious and tense! and then i am getting super fatigued followed by SUPER energy bursts ... which happen at night... so.. right now. Really annoying. Just sayin...

oh also something that started last night.. lower back ache! ugh.. its awful!!! and my back is JUST screaming for a heating pad as i sit at a desk all day at work. boo... too early for nausea yet.. but check back with me in a week or two. lol

Good luck ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

Krisitn and algraham

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Kyle, good luck with the doctor! Hope it goes well. I completely understand the symptom thing. I took a preg test a week after AF showed because I was had nausea for weeks and was just convinced. LOL. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Amy and CONGRATS!!

Woozle, hope you are feeling better! That happened to my friend and once she got fluids she was able to have a healthy happy rest of her pregnancy. : )

Kristin, I hate that. I hope your moods leave you alone soon! Such a hard thing to go through knowing you want to be happy but not being able to. Stupid hormones : )

Beca, glad youâ??re doing well! Hope the nausea and sleepiness subside soon!

CONGRATS Knicole!!

Wow bug, good info. Thanks for sharing!!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Ok, I'm being naughty. I was told to wait till feb before started trying again, but I had the mOst overwhelmIng urge to to it this last few days and it turns out its my fertile days. Do u think it's a bad idea? The likely hood of it working is slim but I am a bit worried cos I should have waited...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

to the new s!

So, this is my first month charting, I started on CD 3, and I am now on CD 10. Here are my temps so far:

97.2 97.2 96.9 97.1 97.2 97.4 97.7 96.9

Do these seem eractic at all? Do they make sense? I just thought it was strange to drop almost a full degree from yesterday to today.

User Image

12 years ago

Katiemay, its very normal to see temps like that it means you haven't O'd yet and normally you can have a day of a high temp but normally then will be under 97.5 in the first half of your chart and then jump atleast .4 degrees when you O.

Katie, I'm glad to see you back in the game. If you think your ready to try again I don't see why it would be a probably. Hoping you catch that eggie!!!

AFM, I"m still waiting to O. Ugh, my temps are not rising and I thought I would be Oing this weekend and it doesn't look like I have. My O date is getting later and later in the cycle. CD21 today and still haven't O. I'm beyond tired of TTC. I WANT MY BFP, DANGIT!!

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Bug. Thanks very much that's good to know :)

I really hope you O soon Bug. I know how you feel, it can get beyond frustrating.

It's crazy, with all the methods out there to be able to track one's body and I can still say I'm not 100% sure about it all.

User Image

12 years ago

Krunchie, I donâ??t think itâ??s a bad idea. If your body is telling you to do it go for it! : )

Katiemay, they look pretty close together. With your first month itâ??s going to look a little erratic. But it will look more normal once you get an ovulation jump. Looking good though!

Bug, youâ??re gonna O soon!! I just know it. Let that lining get nice and thick for that eggie to implant!! : )

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Thanks Connie :)

Krunchie- I had to stop ttc last year as I had to have surgery. I technically wasn't given the go ahead to start ttc again until November 2011 but I came off the pill the end of July 2011 and started ttc then. Although seeing as I'm still ttc I'm glad I came off the pill when I did. You were on the pill during your break right?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo