Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 186 Replies | Last Page

O, and good luck at your doc appt today bug! I hope you get some answers!

I can go for mine in 2 months, though I wish I could go now!

User Image

12 years ago

Krunchie- what is the name of that book ? I could use a good laugh ESP about ttc lol :)

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Heartbroken, upset, disappointment, crushed, and beyond PISSED OFF. I went to my doctors appointment and when I got there I gave them the paperwork filled out and they asked me for my payment upfront. I was like can't I pay after the visit. No, we take payments before hand. Okay, how much? $125. Okay, well I can pay $100 today and can you bill me the rest. Let me go ask the doctor. Nurse came back. Nope. Can't do it, you need to reschedule. What, you can't do a payment plan. Nope. Okay on your window it says carecredit payment plan. Nope we can't do that. Would you like to reschedule or call back? I'll call back. with tear-filled eyes, I walked out. And started bawling my eyes out. I will not be making another appointment with them. And now my answers are on hold again. UGH.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow, Bug I am so sorry. Excuse my language, but what a bitch! Ya, I definitely would not go back there again. When it comes to doctors and clinics there sure are a lot of bad ones out there. I had a similar experience when I was going through my testing/ treatment for cervical cancer, they were not always the nicest there, and when you're already nervous about something it makes it that much worse.

I hope you can find a new doctor soon. You definitely don't deserve this!

User Image

12 years ago

Bug so sorry to hear about ur appt. it's happen to me so many times when you go into the dr and you nervous as hell already and then they r rude on top of u being nervous. I got so frustrated when my old dr (notice how I said old) told me I am so young and not to stress. When I stop trying is when I will get pregnant. Ha really?! Where the f did I get ur ph fin d? Then she tells me when I stop trying is when u will get pregnant because you are so young and have millionssssssssssssssssss of eggs.

In tears I left with my referral to stop going to the clinic and straight to the naval hospital.

So far so goo there, just dh has been stressed in preparation for his deployment and does not want to go do his test yet.

So I am left with overwhelming sadness and surrounded by other people who Seem to sneeze and get pregnant.

Oh man sad momEnts...sigh. How's everyone ?

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

bad day

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Prayin - will have to let u know about the name of that book as I have packed all my books now ready for the move

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Kaitemay, I did find another office that will see my next Thursday and the lady on the phone told me what to bring cash wise and what to expect from the appointment. I even thank her for telling me upfront and she even said if the cash wasn't even they would put me on a payment plan. I already feel better about this new office and glad I didn't have that appointment yesterday with the loser of an office.

L, I totally understand what you are saying. It's so overhwleming sad.

Katie, I'm sorry your having a bad day. HUGS dear!

New appointment set for Jan 26th at 10:30 am eastern time. This office will be the one. I have that feeling after yesterdays nightmare.

Still haven't O'd this cycle so I don't know when AF will be here.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug- Glad you found a new clinic :) That one sound smuch more promising. Glad you were able to get another appt. so quickly and didn't have to wait.

Hopefully you'll get af soon so you can start a new cycle, that is strange, but I guess annovulatory cycles can happen from time to time, which is so frustrating.

AFM- last two days have been a mess. BD yesterday and the day before but dh couldnt... finish. It's starting to become a pretty common issue. It causes so many fights because I try not to let him see it get to me because I don't want to make him feel bad, but at the same time I just feel so unattractive like I don't do it for him anymore.

Had some conflicting data too. OPK said I O'd cd 18, but charts said cd 16. I've deleted my opk data. I was only using canadian dollar stores cheapies which i;ve read on different forums aren't the best, and I'm thinking temps don't lie. So the good news out of all of this is we did bd right at the right time with an O date of cd 16. I'm just worried all the fighting and stress and hurt feelings will make me out this month anyways.

The things I wish people told us. Who knew this would be such a journey. We're led to believe in sex ed you have have sex once without protection, you're prego. I wish they'd cut the scare tactics and teach 'real' sex ed.

User Image

12 years ago

Bug, I'm so sorry about your bad experience. Sometimes doctors offices can be so rude, I know that they see tons of people but to us we feel alone and would like to be treated like they care. I will continue to pray for you. God has an amazing plan in your future for you, I know it doesn't help at the moment but at least it gives you something to look forward to.

Krunchie, I'm so sorry your having a bad day :( anything you would like to talk about?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo