Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 291 Replies | Last Page

November
1.Kunchie(Katie) !!! yay
2.Angelcutiemh !!! yay
5.Bradsummer (Aby)(maybe )
14.Greekmum(beca) - for a !!!
16.Clivencleo
17.Bug ( )

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! Sorry I fell of the bandwagon with this one but been following you all!
are in order for Krunchie and Angelcutie!! That is some exciting news gals!!

I would love to join yet again this thread if you'll take me back!!

I got evil yesterday so I'm starting a new cycle, keeping positive and hoping and praying this next cycle will be the ONE for me!

Much much to all and for many many this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRose

User Image

12 years ago

November
1.Kunchie(Katie) !!! yay
2.Angelcutiemh !!! yay
16.Clivencleo
17.Bug ( )
28. WRose for !!!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

yay bugg!
our previous thread was getting loooong!!

COME ON COME ALL TTC#1 Mommies to be!!!!

I thought someone jacked your idea! but then I realized you just started a new one!! hahahha

Welcome back whiterose! Boo for AF showing up but now you get to start all over again and get lots more BDing in! We are here if you need support :)

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

yea! I'm your cheerleader!! Go Sticky Beans GO!! Let's get that BDing going! Give me a P! Give me an R! Give me an E.... well you know the rest! GO TEAM FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE.

But i warn you know, things dont get easier once you get that BFP! I am still in a TWW!! But happy to be here that is for sure! its just that I have the patience of a child on Chirstmas eve, I want it NOW!!! so having to wait another week for my scan is horrible, but i know in a week's time it will have flown by and i will be happy to be bursting for a pee while lying on a bed with goop all over my belly!!! FYI, the bursting for a pee bit is because you have to have a full bladder before the scan. Ihad one at the beginning of the year as I had some pains in my overy when the doc poked it and they kept me waiting with my full bladder and i have no idea how I didnt pee all over the nurse!!

otherwise, i am still in the disbelieving zone! i guess because i cant talk about it with friends or family yet or seen a scan its hard to imagine, especially when its taken so long to get here, you kinda get used to the negative results or AF coming.

hope all you FM2B are good.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

ok, freaking out right now. I had noticed some brownish discharge when i last went to the toilet so i thought i would have a feel and check. my cervix is very low and when i took out my finger there was lots of brownish discharge and some red. have also got some cramping

am thinking it might be an early miscarriage

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

krunchie - dont freak out yet.. Unless the discharge gets worse or cramping gets worse you should be ok. When would your AF normally be due? Might just be the bean snuggling in even farther and causing a little spotting. They say some women have spotting in the first trimester. a little cramping ok,....anything more isnt.

I hope everything turns out ok. Try really hard not to stress yourself out. thats not good for your bean!

that its just snuggling in more!!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Hi Girls,

woop Woop to a new thread!!!!!

I hope we do get some new faces and of course keep our old ones!! Yay, come one come all!

Hi Whiterose, get ready for your new cycle girl!! We will be cheering you on the whole way!!

Katie, sweetheart, just like greekmum said dont freak out yet, I would maybe call my nurse/DR just for some sound advise and reasurance. xxxxx Big Hugs xxxxx Thinking of you.

AFM, A superb night yesterday NOT!! Around 6:30 last night started to feel really pukey, I had just gone to work for a couple of hours and there was now way I could leave, I thought that it might have been gas/period coming or something, but no it was puke. I was sick twice at work then I finished at 9:20 drove fast home and was sick (both ends!) until 3. It was great. I havent been ill like that for over 10 yrs. I hadnt felt ill all day then just at that time. The only thing I ate that day was a jimmy jones veggie sandwich! ( i eat it all the time)
Anyway feeling better now, but didnt record temps as the bad sleep, (even though they were 89.15 all night) So yes that was my night. Hope everyone else is doing better.!

User Image

12 years ago

November
1.Kunchie(Katie) !!! yay
2.Angelcutiemh !!! yay
16.Clivencleo
17.Bug ( )
18. Connie
28. WRose for !!!!!!!!!!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Bradsummer any news?

Bug beautiful bug, I hope that you were able to get some time with DH before he left.

Everyone else well?

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo