Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Take 3 from Old Year to New Year

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We have had a lot of our ladies move onto being pregnant and we would love for them to keep in touch with us.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the:

link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=6060

User image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 186 Replies | Last Page

KatieMay, Your welcome. I helded off on Tempting for 6 months and then did it for about 4 months straight. Taking this month off. 13 day LP is good. Thanks dear.

Katie, Yes, I did get your email, sorry I never respond to it yet. I have just been so busy with the holidays and my hubby was off all last week so we just chilled around the house and I barely got on the net. Dip is Chewing tabacco. Instead of smoking nicatee, he chews it. Thank you, I hope my appointment goes well and if I do get pregnant before going I won't be canceling the appointment. I will just go and get started on them as my OB/GYN for baby. Since, I had already planned on using them for the baby. Yay, for joining weight watchers. I thought about joining that since I have been seeing their commericals on the tv all week long. I love their motto for the year. "BELIEVE in yourself". I totally didn't lose much in the last 2 months of trying but I haven't had but one soda since the 17th of November and it was Spirit. I was at my hubbys fathers house for New Years Day Dinner and his step mom gave me a glass of spirit even though I asked for water. I didn't want to make her feel bad so I sipped on it at dinner. Tasted Flat to me. I love your New Years resolutions.

My NYR's are:
1)Eat 6 small meals throughout the day. Since I tend to skip one or two meals a day. (already broke that)
2) Read with my hubby our Daily Bible. It's a bible that is broken down in days of the year with readings from the Old and New Testament and Psalms for each day. So, by the end of the year we will have read the whole entire Bible. So, far we haven't missed a day.
3)Get back into exercising at least 3 times a week. (So, far I haven't started this one very tough to do)

L, hugs to you dear and I hope you end up with a BFP at the end of this cycle. I'm sorry to hear about your hubby leaving at the end of February. Just remember you can still have till the end of Feb to get pregnant just might not find out till after you hubby leaves. Fx'd.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

My New Year's Resolution is to BD more with DH. Even if it means the laundry doesn't get done, the vacuuming gets put off for a night, whatever, I am going to start making more time for it!

Fortunately on the bright side to help me along this month I will most likely O on a Saturday which is so nice and helpful! Usually it's mid week when we're both tired and busy.

But, I've been thinking about it, in the end I think I'd be a lot happier person being able to BD more with my wonderful husband and maybe even have a beautiful baby than a perfectly cleaned house:)

User Image

12 years ago

O, and not drinking coffee which is prooving to be a very difficult task! Though, I gotta proudly say I've yet to have a cup this year! Been drinking plenty of green tea as my alternative.

User Image

12 years ago

Katie- I hear ya on the coffee! I can trick myself by drinking decaf and thinking its coffee by the taste and then drink more water throughout the day to get rid of headaches :( I also started drinking diet Pepsi which I prefer diet coke but the diet Pepsi I bought is calorie and caffeine free.

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

ABY, WHERE ARE YOU???? I MISS YOU!

KaiteMay, Good NYRs. I quit drinking about 6 months. I will only have a cup or two if Af shows up and only while she is here.

L, I wanted to share with you this site I looked up and its very helpful and may make you rethink drinking diet sodas as well as coffee. Look under the link Artificial Sweeteners For Conception.

http://www.amandabears.com/health.html

Along with finding this site, I'm not going to use tampons anymore while TTC if AF shows up again.
Last cycle I decided to not use them since I wanted to really see how much I bled and what came out. TMI I know but now I really am not using them.

Also, I started tempting again to ease my mind a little. So, Cd 17 and I started tempting. Suppose to be Oing sometime between today and Sunday. Fx'd we catch this eggie.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Im so glad to see everyone is doing well!

Praying - I have been doing the same thing...when i feel like i really need a coffee I have a medium decaf. for the first couple weeks after i found out i was PG i would have my usual 1 cup a day but still having decaf. then the nausea set in and i heard peppermint tea helped calm the stomach so i have been drinking that and its the only thing that seems to help...but i really only now have the odd decaf coffee...after a while my body stopped being so addicted to the caffeine and now i can go with out needing it at all. Any Herbal tea is pretty good for you because they dont contain caffeine but there are some teas that are not recommended for pregnant women...for example Chamomile tea is my favorite and has always helped my tummy aches but it can induce abortion of the baby so its not wise to drink...

Bug - im glad your temping again...you dont wanna stress yourself out too much more about TTC...I found that on the months i really thought I was out i still temped because it helped me figure out of I should expect AF to be later than usual or not... and when you go to the doc (even if your PG) you have something to show her...for fertility or to put a better age on your Pregnancy...

Katie - Thats a great NYR... It seems like sometimes (even though we are TTC) we loose track of the important things...and let the daily routines of life really take over...
At the end of the day the most important thing is you and your hubby...chores and such arent going to impact your life so much if left for one day...
If you stopped completely and became a hoarder then perhaps but you and hubby need to reconnect...rekindle the flame and remember why you are in a relationship in the first place. Everytime I get upset with my hubby I try to take a step back and think about that...
I hope all works out and you are able to get lots of BDing in!

Good luck to you ladies - and FX'd you catch the eggie!!!

AFM - Nausea is kicking me arse!!!! I have almost been sick a few times since waking up this morning...and I am exhausted all the time..last night I fell asleep at 8pm after helping with dinner and doing dishes...and only woke up when my hubby dragged me to bed..but i lay in bed and passed right back out until 6 this morning...i did wake up a few times during the night to pee but i was back asleep pretty quick.
ITs all I ever wanna do these days...sleep
BUt I am officially 8 weeks today...this past month has flown by!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies just wanted to check in and say happy New Year - a bit late!

My computer at home died and I'm hoping to get it fixed tonight; I've been too busy at work to really come in here and see what everyone's been up to. I hope you're all well.

I'm STILL (2+ weeks later) spotting/bleeding from the miscarriage so I am getting a little antsy to just move on with the physical part at least, but apparently it's all normal. Just got some bloodwork done today and will probably have a follow up appointment with my doc next week sometime. I'm thinking I might have to start telling my boss at work about the fibroids at least, to prepare her for the fact I'm going to have to miss work when I have the op, but I was hoping I could wait until I had more info, and also until this big project I'm working on is finally DONE because I know she's going to be all antsy about this if I tell her ahead of time, and she's already a nervous Nelly so I'd rather not deal with that. But it's getting a bit difficult to explain away all the "doctor's appointments" recently when for the past 8 years of working for her I almost NEVER went to doctors.

I'm hoping she just thinks I have job interviews or something, lol.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

Thinking of everyone and praying for bfps and sticky beans for all!

I got my today 12dpo :D I am so excited. I thought for sure i was out. The only symptoms I had/have are major fatigue and crazy vivid dreams and cramping at 10dpo. :) I am super excited but also a bit nervous. I am trying not to be.

ladies! !!!

User Image

12 years ago

Greekmum- I am not looking forward to that in a few weeks.. lol but I'll take it. Have you tried taking vitamin b6????

User Image

12 years ago

Knicole - So glad to see another FM2B with a BFP!! Saw your HPT and it looks good...I would confirm with a FRER or Clear blue digital...Pricey but worth seeing the PREGNANT when it goes come up!
Guess your moodiness was a sign just like mine!!!

Does that mean your in the October baby thread or is it still technically August?

El - Im sorry you are still bleeding... Im sure your body will do its thing...It may take sometime but keep your chin up and before you know it you will be TTC again and maybe PG even sooner than you think!! Telling your boss is completely up to you...but Im sure she will understand your situation...maybe she has gone through something similar and can be sympathetic to your loss. You can always assure her that working on the project has been a good way to get your mind off things and it shows her you are still fully committed to work you just have a few doctors appointments to attend to make sure you are in good health! Good luck with everything!!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo