Community post

Discussion

November & December 2019 babies

Hi ladies

Another month of ttc! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

395 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 395 Replies | Last Page

@scuba this is my crayon chart this cycle

user submitted image

5 years ago

@emma, the cycle I notice two peaks I still got my period on time... there's too many scenarios... we should get an MD degree after reading so many articles.
keep BBD while you see positives, it cannot hurt your chancesss!!! I hope this one is the one!!!!

5 years ago

Hey ladies. Can I rant a bit? I got my bfp Saturday night and started having symptoms Sunday. Morning sickness has been pretty bad (especially compared to my first pregnancy) and my husband is brushing it off like it is nothing. So frustrating! He basically said you just found our you are pregnant you can't be having all these symptoms this early. One, he has and never will be pregnant, and two, every pregnancy is different! My last one was a breeze, however it does not mean this one will be!
Ok rant over, thanks for listening!

5 years ago

Nevermind I spoke too soon lol... Such a big box for 10 pregnancy strips lol

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies I appreciate it !! I cant tell you guys how out of breath I am lol... The lady who shares an office with me immediately knew when she saw how out of breath I was lol I thought this only happens in late pregnancy? I have to say though I feel so positive about this pregnancy I'm actually excited so hopefully the symptoms start rolling in now

Hi I’m emma, 34, we are on our 14 month of ttc baby no.9 I’ve previously had an eptopic and had my first miscarriage last cycle I’m currently in my 2ww and if we don’t conceive this cycle I’ve decided to have my next cycle off before we decide to try again or not , good luck ladies x

to you all x

5 years ago

Hello ladies! I am going to jump on with this one!
I just finished a cycle that was induced by Provera. Hoping I ovulate naturally on my own after this. If not we will look into the next steps. This is our 11th month of ttc our first little one. Baby dust to all!!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies I'm jumping in too! I'm about 8/9DPO xxx

User image

5 years ago

I will jump over here too ladies. My due date is November 15th. My body likes late year babies I guess! My DD bday is Dec 17th!
I still haven't told my hubby because I want to surprise him with a digital. I am nervous it won't be positive yet since my positives are still very faint

5 years ago

@emma hopefully your rainbow is around the corner babe !!

@scuba you're almost there girl hold on!!

@shay girl Iissed you !! I hope everything goes well !!

@amarie keep us posted on what's going on okay

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo