Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 167 Replies | Last Page

@nicole don't give up yet! With a 36 day cycle you would O CD20 at the very earliest. There's plenty of time.

@bugttc that's crazy that you're getting so many different O dates. Based on your temps I would definitely say you ovulated laready and at least you have your date and FF's date both covered for the most part.

I finally got dotted CH's this morning after having an AO cycle last cycle.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Kait yes it looks like I have both covered. Yay for crosshairs.

User image

5 years ago

@kait0614 my cycles are normally 30/31 days. Last cycle I ovulated a week late. Only 2nd time this year it's happened... I was hoping to have a normal cycle. Oh well maybe I will ovulate later. As of right now I have no fertile signs. I think I might just give up.

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@nicole ah okay, I thought 36 was your normal. I'm a week late this cycle too. Not ovulating at your regular time is really frustrating, hang in there!

5 years ago

Feeling out even though I know I'm not out yet due to AF not arriving and it's still way to early to feel that way. My temp dropped again this morning after a drop yesterday. Here's my FF chart. I'll post my CTP one too.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

The other chart I mean it's not over till AF flys in but still feeling out now.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hello all! This month I’ve decided not really to track, it was getting pretty stressful. My doctor just wants DH and I to try every other day. So here goes nothing. Good luck and baby dust! ????????

5 years ago

@bugttc You're definitely not out! My one successful cycle actually had a few dips like that before and after I got my bfp, and it could also be an implantation dip. Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

5 years ago

@mcallicoat welcome and good luck.

@hope thanks that makes me feel any better.

Had mexican for lunch my favorite love spicy foods never have issues with heartburn/ingestion. Just a few minutes ago, I started having it my throat is on fire now.

User image

5 years ago

August 2019 Bfp hcg 75 miu We are so excited and thankfull to God!!!
August 9th anyone
I have a 25 day cycle with a 10 day luteal phase I used b6 and calcium to help with my progesterone level this cycle wasnt even trying anymore!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo