Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 167 Replies | Last Page

@Nicolelynn I feel your frustration! My partner refuses to go to the doctor for anything so getting his sperm tested is out of the question. No matter how much I try to explain to him that it is just to rule that out as a factor he doesnt agree that he should do it!! Bloody men sometimes!!

5 years ago

@Hopeful men! I just want him to get it done so I can be given Clomid to help with ovulation. My cycles are getting longer; I'm ovulating later. My Dr won't prescribe me anything until he is tested

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@cherrip it's to soon to say have you been tempting?

@sac good luck!!

@hope and nicole, my SO dips, yuck so I told him he needed to try to quit. We had a long discussion last night and he said without me asking that he would go get tested again probably be after the new year and he would do things to help except I know dipping will be hard for him. He does take a vitamin and je is starting powergize through young living which will help as well. But he really doesnt want to try try. He wants it to be a surprise when it happens. I have my one year follow up in January from my surgery.

Ladies, my AF still hasnt fulling arrived. Temp went back up from 97.32 to 97.60 which would be above the cover line but I'm just chalked it off has AF is coming. If AF hasnt shown full blown by Friday or tempts dont drop or they climb. To many factors to weigh in, I will test. Either way I'm excepting AF.

User image

5 years ago

Got my crosshairs today! Which setting is the best to use? Advanced or FAM I currently have conflicting O dates

User image

Advanced setting with a Fallback Rise

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

FAM setting

user submitted image

User image

@nicole I'm not sure which to use. I use manual this cycle since it was crazy conflicting dates.

User image

5 years ago

@Nicole I'm terrible at chart interpretation, but based off of my limited knowledge, it seems like the FAM might be more conclusive.

5 years ago

@MrsMabon I hope to join you. I won't be testing until next week

User image

Come Join our FB Group!!! “Babies of August 2019”

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo