Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 167 Replies | Last Page

@bugttc here is my chart from last cycle. I never reached 98°F!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@nicole I have been studying bbt charts and have seen comparisons to what yours is looking like.

Today fertility friend is showing I O'd later than what I spotted and felt like O pain. I'm sticking with my date so that makes me 8dpo. This site says I'm 6dpo and FF says 3dpo. So much inconsistency. But hey spotting and o pain makes me sure it was CD 15.

I'm even feeling strange things happening. May test tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hello! I've been on a few posts earlier this year. This month marks 1 year of me and my DH TTC. We were just casually trying. I've not been temping or OPK testing; however, I've been charting my cycles and pinpointing my fertile days and doing the deed during that time. I ALWAYS get a sharp pain on either side of my ovaries during O so that is how I've been gauging when I O'd. I'm starting to get nervous not though, because I know we've BD plenty of times during the fertility window, and now here we are one year later with NOTHING. I'm 32 with one child who will be 10 next month, so your talking 10 years ago for my first and only pregnancy. My husband has a 6 year old, so sounds like his spermies are good (hopefully). My cycles are generally 26 days but do fluctuate between 28, 29, and 30 days. Therefore; I start my fertility window to compensate for both my short and long cycles. Either I'm having body issues or I'm just not getting the timing right. This cycle, I feel pretty confident. I'm only 2DPO according to my "O pain", calculations, and when we BD. I'm just really hoping this is it. My husband and I have three children between the both of us, but none together and I really feel adding a baby of our own will complete our little family! :) Good luck to all you ladies!!!. I never really understood the struggles of wanting and trying to have kids until now after one year of trying.

5 years ago

@bugttc so do you think I haven't ovulated yet? Should I BD more??

@Divine123908 welcome to the tww!

User image

@bugttc Fingers crossed for a BFP!!

User image

@NicoleLynn Thank you! The torture begins.

5 years ago

@nicole I would say you O'd between CD 13-15. But I would just keep BDing every other day to be on the safe side. Thanks it might still be to early but who knows.

@divine welcome. I understand your emotions. I'm the same way except no kids. My story is a crazy long one. Its posted in my profile.

User image

5 years ago

Hey guys, sorry I havent been around for a while.
@bugttc glad you managed to convince SO to get baby making every day! And cant believe you're already close to test day. Keeping fingers crossed for you!!
@nicole those temps do look a but confusing but it is hard to compare to your last mo ths because taking temps vaginally may be what's causing the change.
So much for doing SMEP this month. Barely convinced hubby to bd 2 times, but according to FF they were at least at the right time. I got my peak clear blue opk on saturday and BD'd Friday night and Sunday morning so fingers crossed that's good enough timing. FF says I ovulated Sunday so I am 3dpo right now - and the waiting begins.

5 years ago

@bugttc - Thank you. I just read your profile. Men, ugh they can be a pain. So sorry you had to deal with that in life. Sounds like you finally found your match! :) I truly hope it works for you. My older sister just turned 38 in September and welcomed her first child in August (He was born 8/18/2018 at 8:18pm. It was the coolest thing). Therefore; 35 is still pretty young in my eyes lol so best of luck to you.

5 years ago

@hope...sorry about Ur hubby. Glad it was around the time you got your peak though. Yea very close to testing. I just picked up dollar tree cheapies, hoping if temp rises in the am I may just break down and test.

@divine, yes men such a pain. That is awesome. My boss said she was 40 when she conceived her youngest daughter, so I know it's not to young but afraid my hormones are not good for this age.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo