Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 167 Replies | Last Page

I do have a photo but you cant see nothing on the photo even with the contrast and invert setting which is why I'm claiming line eyes and bfn.

Mine took time to shift too.

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc did you use Preseed any this cycle?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Here it is the more I look at it I dont see anything

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

No I dont use that.

User image

5 years ago

Hi girls,
Last night was really special my husband bought me two dozen roses and we had a romantic night. He was previously on the fence about another baby right now and timing, but is now eager and excited for #2. Previously we would bd at random times, could be that it wasn’t proper timing. I’m hoping this is the month. Got this yesterday, did my trigger last night. Will prob ovulate sometime today or tomorrow. The 2 WW is going to be so hard! The trigger has hcg so I can’t start really testing until like 11 dpo. It has to leave my system.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@photomama that was so sweet of him! I'm glad he's on board!
I got my PEAK yesterday too! I hope to confirm ovulation by Sunday per BBT.

User image

Ladies good luck with catching the egg!!!

I'm still waiting for a BFP or AF. I have 3 days to go before AFs schedule arrival.

User image

5 years ago

Crossing fingers for you bug
Thank you Nicole, we’ll be cycle buddies! I’m pretty sure I ovulated today or will in the middle of the night. Lots of cramps and twinges, whereas wasn’t feeling anything before. I was so tired last night I fell asleep without my Ava so didn’t get today’s temp but I know I hadn't ovulated yet so should still be low.
Will try to get another session in tonight

5 years ago

Well, bbt still hasn't confirmed ovulation! I don't know what is going on with my body! Two PEAKS in one cycle and no temp shift! Temps are higher this cycle because I'm vaginally temping. I'm always hoping I'm pregnant and that my body is just playing tricks on me. I hope to see a temp shift tomorrow! Fingers crossed!!

user submitted image

User image

Fingers crossed for you both.

My temp drop this morning. But so many strange things going on. Couldnt find my cervix last night or this morning. Hoping AF stays away and I'll get a BFP.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo