Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 167 Replies | Last Page

On CD4 I plan to start vaginally temping tomorrow morning. Anyone else temping?
I've done it orally and noticed my temps being low and erratic.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Ttc #1 I’m new too this I went by tracking my ovulation. I had a positive on 5th and I tested on 6th I was also positive so I bd 2nd 5th 6th and 7th I don’t know how many days past ovulation I am help!? any advice I could use it first time ttc

5 years ago

Hello all. Hoping for an August Baby or babies. I started tempting orally this cycle. Just to figure out ovulation. I am also taking Vitex, which I heard is really good at regulating hormones. I apparently have an estrogen dominance.
I'm turning 35 on December 7th and if all goes well I will have my Birthday BFP and finally be able to say I'm gonna be a mom. It's been a long road of heartache in the relationship sector and TTC journey over all my adult years. Havent been successful with any of the guys in the past but they have went on to have kids after me. So, it hurts because we struggled when we were in a relationship to have kids. Blessing in disguise that we never did but I have always wanted to be a mother and ache to become one.

User image

5 years ago

Currently driving myself crazy waiting for a reasonable test date or analyzing every twinge. Either 8 or 9dpo right now, anyone else in the same range?

5 years ago

I'm trying for an August baby! We shall see what the month brings.

Mill

5 years ago

Hi ladies!! I’m joining here since I’m back to the beginning (AF decided to come on Friday ) also hoping for a good month. I’m on CD4 and using a new thermometer for BBT, OPKs, and CM.

5 years ago

Aw Sac, I'm sorry! Better luck for us this month!

5 years ago

@Joy2018 I was around back in 2011 I remember you.

User image

5 years ago

Currently CD6.

I started vaginally temping yesterday. I can't believe how much higher my temps are compared to orally temping.

I never reach 98°F. Even post-O my temps rarely hit that high! Around this time last cycle my temps were barely 97°F They were mainly in the 96's

My temps are currently a little over 98°F

I hope to see a nice shift after O this cycle. Last cycle my chart was chaotic.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi All,
I'm joining the crew of August baby makers. I have given in and bought some CBS digi opks as my internet cheapies were not giving me much love. I am also using conceive plus(just like preseed), temping orally, and taking vitex and folate.
@nicolelynn what is the geritol and inositol good for?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo