Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Myo-Inositol

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Geritol is just another multivitamin full of vitamin B and iron. I've had an iron deficiency and hope this helps. Also I've read about many people claiming that Geritol helped them get pregnant.

User image

Nice. I have added in vitamin c and b3 to hopefully improve blood flow and progesterone.
Does anyone have any special plans this month? I was thinking of talking dh into SMEP after seeing diane get her bfp from that recently.

5 years ago

@Hopeful I want to do SMEP..We tried to do it last cycle but fell off the wagon.. I'm taking Prenatals, Geritol and Myo-Inositol. I'm also vaginally BBT temping and using ClearBlue Connected Digi OPK. I might even try preseed on my peak days.

User image

SMEP what's that?

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc Sperm Meets Egg Plan
http://spermmeetseggplan.com

User image

Just started my period on the 11th, were on our 6 month this month. Baby dust and sticky dust to everyone

5 years ago

@nicole thanks!

User image

5 years ago

Guess my SO is not going to help in doing SMEP. Last night after not seeing him the night before, he didn't even wanna BD. Ugh...I told him to be ready to be ravished when he gets home and even told him I was wanting it last night and every night, etc but I would be good with every other night. He just doesnt seem like hes ever really in the mood. As you can see the blue dots that's when we BD. It worries me that we will never catch BFP. Disappointed right now. Temps are wonky I guess. CM is watery and cant really say what's going on with my body.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi I’m with you ladies too. Had chemical last cycle, I went to doctors to get all midwife stuff booked and just had to cancel the appointment, feel a bit foolish!. But shaking myself off. We’ve been trying for 4 years, I hope we get our magic one soon. Wishing you all loads of x

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo