Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Hello mothers,
M new to this community so m conscious about my pregnancy. My ovulation was on 20th nov now m on 11/12 dpo extremely painful breast sore nipples since 2 dpo had me my first cm on 7 dpo then 9, 10 ,11 and now on .. m having cramping down there... Hoping for bfp...

5 years ago

@anabhi9 When do you plan on testing?
@bugttc fingers crossed you aren't out yet! Is your temp still above coverline??

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@anabhi9. Welcome to the ctp family.

@nicole it's still about the cover line. I have googled my heart out about bbt charts and pregnancy. Seen one very similar to mine.

User image

5 years ago

We got another session in last night yay! I was super crampy yesterday around 6 pm so I’m thinking that’s when I ovulated. Feel fine today. I triggered Thursday at 11 pm so that makes 19 hours after trigger. No crampy full feelings today so I’m pretty sure today is 1 DPO. I wore my Ava bracelet last night and was so excited to see a temp rise this morning and confirm ovulation, but Ava said my bracelet was blocked!!! WTH?! Now I don’t have a temp reading on the most crucial day. Pretty sure I’m 1 dpo though.

5 years ago

@photo sorry to hear that.

Well, my temp dropped again. Still above the cover line but now I'm feeling out and sure I'm not going to get my Birthday BFP. I had a goal of having kids by 25 didnt happen then it was 30 didnt happen then 35. No with my 35th coming up this Friday still childless and not even pregnant. I know they say you cant say your out till AF has arrive but my temps always in the past when I was tempting would drop before AFs arrival. Feeling down this morning. Feeling broken.

User image

5 years ago

Ladies, I'm devastated. Literally, was typing while on the pot and when. I went to wipe there was a hint of AF. Ugh.

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc I'm so sorry! I know how disappointing and heartbreaking it is

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Still haven't confirmed ovulation I hope to see a temp shift tomorrow morning! It happened this late last cycle. Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@bugttc That's devastating!! I'm so sorry. Sometimes it really feels like life is trying to punish us somehow. Perhaps it is because you were meant to have a christmas/new years baby instead of a birthday baby.
Sounds like it is time to pamper yourself!! Wine, coffee, and some relaxation will do you some good.

5 years ago

At my aunts wedding on Friday, which also happens to be my birthday shes having an open bar. I planned on celebrating my 35th and enjoying my vacation at Disney. Shes still not here and only a few spots today ur I'm sure I'll wake up to her. My eyes fill with tears as I write this. I want to ask my SO if hes got known issues he's not disclosed to me. Since, he's 38 with no kids himself and has been married a few times. He says that his ex couldnt have kids and his 2nd already had 2 but I have a feeling sadly it might be him and its making me think that hes hiding it.

Ladies good luck with your TWW hoping it goes well for yall.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo