Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 167 Replies | Last Page

@NicoleLynn this waiting can be difficult I pray this is your month!!!

5 years ago

Tested this morning and got a BFN...

Even though I used OPKs and I temp, I feel like this cycle is seriously up in the air. I've been playing around with possible O dates and based on my symptoms (primarily sharp pains on my left side on CD18), if I make my O date for CD19, my "pregnancy probability" jumps up based on my other symptoms on CTP (tender/sensitive chest).
What do you think? Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@sac what does your chart look like? How many dpo are you?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Feeling dejected. I started spotting last night at 9dpo and then this morning my temp took a nose dive. If this is my period starting that means I am back to having a 9 day luteal phase after working over the last 5 months to bring that up to 12 days. So it doesnt just feel like I am out for this month - it feels like my body is rebelling and who knows if I can even get pregnant again.

5 years ago

@Hopeful do you think it could be implantation?? Spotting and the dip and being only 9dpo it's possible

User image

@Nicole, not exactly sure now on my DPO... each app I use predicts something different. I could be anywhere from 7-10 DPO. I'm really hoping that it's 7 because I've already been testing on cheapies and gotten BFN. Here's my chart from FF which is predicting that my O was CD16.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@sac you've BD quite a bit so I think you're covered there

User image

If I use FAM on FF, it predicts O date as CD19, which is what I'm using here on CTP.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Nicole, oh yes girl, I told my hubby that everyday is baby making day during my fertile window.

5 years ago

Well I can officially say AF is here.   temp dropped again and after what I thought was a spotting day yesterday, in going with super light. Today, its light but bright red and cramps have started. On to a September baby. I just hope AF goes away before. My birthday on Friday and my vacation to Disney.

Ladies I hope you get your August baby!!! I will keep rooting for you!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo