Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, this AF has been extra hard. Shes actually been nice to me and not so painful but mentally I am depressed. 35 today and childless. Sucks that AF came before my AF. Shes still here today so no BDing for me but tonight I'm going to party hard and tomorrow I leave for vacation. So I'm hoping to focus on vacation instead of anything else.

Good luck to you all.

User image

5 years ago

Bugttc enjoy yourself!
You will be a mom sometime. Soon. Enjoy this birthday!

5 years ago

Aww bug I’m sorry you’re feeling down, enjoy your vacation.
7 dpo today and no symptoms at all yesterday nor today. Line is fainter today (8 days post trigger) we shall see if it goes away and then comes back, or hopefully it’ll start to darken up soon, I’m just so anxious! This time (like 7 dpo to 11 dpo) is the hardest time because I still have hope and then by 12 dpo it’s like ok if it hasn’t happened by now then...

5 years ago

@bugttc, I'm so sorry. I really hope you have an awesome vacation.
@photomama Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Today still no AF. It's CD29 and maybe 10-13 DPO (depending on the app). I've been having some cramps since yesterday when my temp took a drop and it dropped even more today. TMI (sorry) - I just went to the restroom to check and I was able to see some CM that was tinged with pink/red (I had to kind of reach to get it on the TP) so maybe AF will be here shortly? Not sure. Just ready to start the next cycle so we can try again. Hope everyone is having a good Friday!!

5 years ago

How is everyone doing?

I got a nice lil dip in temps this morning. Fingers crossed I'm not out yet. AF is due anywhere between Wed and Friday. I have conflicting charts. Here's my chart on FAM setting.

I have one temp that I'm questioning because I took it at 3:40am instead of my normal time of 5am. (Fri 12/7 98.36 but when adjusted it's 98.62) My little boy had a bad dream and woke me up.

My fiance and I talked some more and he says he will have a sperm analysis done in January. I won't hold my breath on that. But, I do plan to stop testing opk and taking temps. I'm just tired and stressed out. Been doing this for a year and I feel like I'm in it alone. Once my fiance proves or shows he's seriously in this with me, then I start trying again.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi ladies, My frers are still positive from the trigger, a little less than yesterday. 9 dpo today. I hope tomorrow I wake up to a darker test instead of it going lighter ! Temps have been really high but who knows. I’m not feeling any symptoms at all, not fatigue, cramping, nada. Kind of preparing myself for a bfn this month, but it’s still early.

5 years ago

Well I'm about 10 dpo today. Af to arrive in 7 days. Temps are a roller coaster this month. I have rounds of nausea and minor cramping. Lots of creamy cm. Very tired. Ugh the tww. Baby dust to all.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Here's my chart today. I also took a cheap test today. Im around 10dpo. I think I see a shadow... Check out my photo album.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@nicole I think I see something! Definitely test again tomorrow, Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

5 years ago

@sac I don't want to give my hopes up on this. Just my luck it's negative. I took it within 3/4 minutes. It's probably an indent.... I plan to use FRER tomorrow morning.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo