Community post

Question

So frustrating!

Do you think I'm having an anovulatory cycle? My calendar and chart is conflicting... I used CB Advance Digi this cycle.

user submitted image

User image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Wow, those are some crazy temps. Do u temp orally? Usually when temps are erratic like that, the woman is temping orally and sleeping with their mouth open. That or some drastic changes have been made to the surrounding environment (lighter/heavier clothing/blankets, fans on/off, windows opened, or a.c. on etc)...or the battery is dying. Something's up there tho.

Idk that I'd say it's anov just yet. I would grab some cheaper opk's and continue testing, or use the CBA if ur cm starts to go fertile again. U may not have released an egg yet and ur body will most likely attempt it again in the following days/week. Keep bd'ing in the meantime, and see what the next few temps say. It's still early and with ur temps being so crazy, it may just take a bit longer to really see the shift. Today is possibly a fallback rise, but tomorrow and the next day will be the confirmation for that.

Good luck! =))

5 years ago

Thanks Dakota. I temp orally every morning at the same time. I did drink heavy Saturday night so I assume that is why my temp is so high on Sunday.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Yw.
It's possible, alcohol affects everyone's temps differently (usually increase), but it doesn't really explain all the other spikes. How did today's come out?

5 years ago

Another spike, but I had a rough night. Tossing and turning, up and down. I guess my chart is no good this cycle ????
I've charted in the past (been a few months) and never had a chart like this one .

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

No need to ditch it, keep temping on time and see what it does. U can usually see some sort of pattern despite the issues. Keep it as accurately inaccurate as possible, and mark days that there was major change (time, alcohol, rough sleep etc). U may not get an exact O date but there should be enough of a shift to confirm O took place. Previous charts can help u to see roughly where temps reside pre and post-O.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo