Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Google is such a pain but such a wonderful tool for us that are really TTCing.
Im googling bbt charts right now.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Well, I just give up. I'm going back with my original O date. AF is knocking. Just checked my diva cup and bright red blood is starting, cervix is low and soft and open.

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc I'm so sorry! Maybe your hubby will do some tests and you can maybe come up with a new plan for TTC.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@bugttc I'm so sorry. Bloody witchy pants is never a welcome guest!!
I wonder if your SO would be open to the idea of testing and possible diet change to help improve his sperm count? I've read a lot about how diet can make a world of difference in both guys and girls.
@Nicolelynn that is very frustrating to not know for sure if o has come or not! Just gotta keep trying just in case it is around the corner!!

I am 9dpo today. Tested this morning with BFN. I regret learning about shining a light behind the test as this makes it look like there is a line when there is not and I totally got my hopes up. Oh well - it's not over til the red lady sings.

5 years ago

@hope he has already started a diet change since he wants to go into the police academy next year. And as for docs I think he may mention it to the VA docs and nutritionist he sees. Now on to a September baby if ay all possible. My boss is retiring next November 30th and I will be promoted so I am hoping to have a baby before she leaves so hoping it happens before November so that I'm not on medical leave when she is leaving.

User image

5 years ago

3 dpo today. I ovulated early, CD10, so I will have a longer wait. AF expected 12/18. Surprised and worried about O coming early. We will start seeing a doctor to get assistance soon.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi again ladies. Wow, I haven't been back to update in a bit but I can see a lot has happened.

Bug, I'm so sorry that AF if showing up.
NicoleLynn, I'm terrible at interpreting charts but I would guess maybe O happened on CD22 or 23.

I'm on CD25 today, which was how long my cycle was last month. I'm really hoping that this is my lucky month. I do have new symptoms that I'm a little unsure of. I think I'm around 7-9 DPO (leaning more towards the 7). Starting on Saturday, I started having a tender/sensitive chest (like one of the bosses at my work gave me a hard hug today and it was a little ouchy). I'm having a little possible cramping so I'm hoping for good things to come and not AF.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hii mothers,
14 dpo still have sore nipples and tender breast tested in the morning it's BFN.. I still have the same feeling what to do.

5 years ago

@Sac that all sounds really positive. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome for you.

@Bugttc at least he is willing to make some adjustments to his diet/lifestylewhich could make all the difference. My SO is still refusing to give up smoking and claiming he will quit after we find out we're pregnant, but he doesnt care about the possibility that the smoking is totally stunting his swimmers!!

5 years ago

@Hopeful I wish mine would quit or go to vaping. He's not really a drinker so I'm lucky there. I had a HSG via ultrasound May this year and everything looked great! I've been begging for him to have a sperm analysis done so my DR would prescribe me Clomid. He has a 15yo daughter and a son that was miscarried during late 2nd trimester 4years ago I think. I don't think it's him, but my DR won't give me any meds until he has the test done!! Maybe 2019 will be better... He will do that test and I'll get my meds ... I can only hope

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo